If you are using RG6 COAX cable to extend the length of your SiriusXM Radio antenna then you will need to convert the COAX cable to SMB on each end to complete the installation of the antenna. Included in the package is one SMB to COAX connector which is used at the antenna end to convert from SMB to COAX. Also included is a 3 foot whip cable that converts from COAX to SMB to connect to a SiriusXM Radio receiver, dock/cradle, or powered speaker system.
Please note: For COAX cable runs that are over 75 feet you may need the SBA-1 Pixel Technologies inline amplifier.
- Easily Extend Your Antenna Length
- Can be used with RG6 COAX Cable to extend satellite radio antennas to desired lengths
- Hassle-Free Installation
- Simply plug in the RG6 converter on one end, and the SMB converter on the other end and you are all set
- Model #: CCK1
- Manufacturer: Satellite Radio Superstore
- Weight: 3 ounces each item
- (1) SMBRG SMB to RG6 Converter Connector
- (1) PLSMB-F RG6 to SMB Converter Connector