The SXMT50 Satellite Radio Mirror Mount Truck Antenna is the tallest SiriusXM Radio antenna on the market and it offers high quality signal with an extended tubing and a super strong spring that keeps the antenna in a vertical position.
The antenna can be mounted in two different configurations.
- Using the supplied antenna mounting bracket which can be secured to a mirror or bar
- You can also mount the antenna directly to a mirror plate such as the KENWORTH T680 & T880 mirror arm mount
- 48 Inches Tall - Tallest SiriusXM Antenna on the Market
- Works with all Satellite Radio Receivers
- Strong Extended Tubing with Super Strong Spring
- Easy Installation on Truck Mirror Arm Mount or Support Bar
- Watertight Construction
- Attached 16 Foot Low Loss Cable with SMB Connector
- Includes All Installation Hardware
- Specifically Designed to Endure the Strong Wind Currents and Abuse and Deliver the Highest Possible Signal Quality
This antenna will work with all Satellite Radio receivers and Docks/Cradles
- Model #: SXMT50
- Manufacturer: Pixel Technologies
- Antenna Height: 48" tall with mounting base
- Antenna Width: 1" wide
- Base Width: 3" wide
- Weight: 1 pound, 9 ounces
- Frequency: 2320 to 2345 MHz
- Gain 2 dBic (20-60 deg elevation)
- Bandwidth: 12.5 MHz
- MHzImpedance: 50 ohms
- Polarization LHCP (20-60 deg elevation)
- Linear (Horizon)
- Gain: 30 dB, typical
- Noise Figure: 1.0 dB, maximum
- Power: 4.5 Vdc, nominal
- Current Drain: 60 mA, maximum
- Unwanted Signal Rejection: 40 dB minimum
- Type: Coaxial RG-174
- Length: 16 feet/
- Connector: SMB female
- Housing Material: Black ASA, UV Stable
- RV:1.37” Diam base. 0.312” hole
- Adjustable Angle 0 to 35 degree slope
- Rated Wind Velocity: 150 mph
- Weight: 0.25 Lbs w/out Cable
- Temperature: -40 °C to +105 °C, operating
- -45 °C to +120 °C, storage
- 48 Inch Truck Antenna with Spring and Clamp Mount
- 16 Foot Cable with SMB Connector (Attached)
Product Documentation, Installation Guides & Manuals
Please note: Due to the box size of this antenna it does not qualify for free shipping or shipping promotions and may ship separate from other items on the same order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
3 months mounted on the truck and the spring broke.
SiriusXM Radio Truck Antenna 48 Inch Mast with Spring
Easy instillation, works great!
Thank you for the great review!
Solved my antenna issues with my carhauler
This thing works great got o on a 22 Cascadia I even have for lol Signal going northeast thank you very much for a great antenna 🤓
Thank you for the great review!
This antenna is a great concept, but poorly executed. Anything over 30mph and the spring makes this antenna flop around all over the place. Make a mount that leaves at least the length of the antenna away from any vehicle surface, or youll end up using pretty colorful language when you see the paint and potential body damage. Its definitely a great passive antenna with beyond noise floor sensitivity, but the spring is a little too small for any mobile application. If the spring can be removed and a solid mount could be accomplished, then this thing would be awesome. But I dont want to take the risk of throwing a hundred bucks away trying to take the spring out of the setup. Highly recommended if you have some fabrication skills, or at least can be creative.
Stephan, thank you for the honest review. The new version of this antenna comes with a spring to allow the antenna to move in the wind and not break.
Picks up and seldom losses connection. I removed the spring as it bounced around too much and hit my drivers side mirror, (mounted on a bid rig).
Thank you for the review!