If you are looking to install SiriusXM Satellite Radio on any UTV or Side-by-side vehicle this is the antenna you need. Standing at only 3 inches tall this antenna packs a punch. It is internally amplified to ensure maximum signal strength and is designed to receive SiriusXM signal in any weather conditions throughout the US and Canada. The antenna features a 360 degree reception area and is ground-plane independent (does not require it to be on a metal surface). We include a kit to install the antenna on a roll cage pipe or flush on the roof. It is designed to conveniently perform on Utility Task Vehicles, this antenna is the go-to for all UTV owners, and is accompanied with the same installation kit that comes with our UTV bundles.
If you need a complete UTV install kit including a receiver check out this link with our SiriusXM™Radio UTV Bundles
- SiriusXM Radio Amplified UTV Antenna
- Installation Kit with Roll Cage and Roof Mount Hardware
- Simple Installation
New Antenna Features
- Filters out wifi and 4G LTE cellular signals which interfere with SiriusXM signals
- New cone design with reinforced slots to give the cone more strength
- Stronger amplifier to pull in signals under trees
- Improved cable seal and cable support
- New watertight construction
- Stronger more robust low loss cable
- New gold plated connectors
- Meets the new specifications for SiriusXM Radio antenna reception
This antenna will work with all Sirius and XM Radio receivers and Docks/Cradles
- Model #: UTVANT
- Manufacturer: SiriusXM
- Dimensions: 3.25" H x 1" W
- Weight: 2.7 ounces
- (1) SiriusXM Radio UTV Antenna
- (1) Pipe Clamp
- (1) L Bracket
- (1) LOCTITE
- (1) Screw
- (1) Nut
- (1) Screw Cap
Product Documentation, Installation Guides & Manuals
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Sat radio for my new Wolverine ATV - great service and products, could not ask for more.
Good to hear the system works on the Wolverine ATV. Please feel free to post installation pictures to your review. We love to see customer installations.
Ordered it and had trouble mounting it because of the roof on my UTV. I did try it on the roll bar but the signal was not strong because of the angle it was on but I mounted it on the roof bracket and it is working good now .
Thank you for the review!