Do you still enjoy listening to your favorite AM or FM radio stations but would now like to enjoy them in HD? Or maybe you are just looking for a better signal. If so then Pixel Technologies has got a perfect solution for you. This antenna delivers best in class AM/FM & HD Radio reception over a single RG-6 cable. Designed for easy outdoor or attic installation with rugged pro-quality construction, this low profile Omni-directional antenna will bring out the best performance from any receiver.
If you are looking to get SiriusXM™ Radio in addition to AM/FM/HD radio then take a look at our AFXSM-5 and AFXSM-6 satellite radio multi-band antenna kits.
- Frequency of Operation: AM Band 500 KHz to 1750 KHz, FM Band 88MHz -108 MHz
- Ground plane required: None
- AM capture length: 300 inches
- AM / FM Band Separator Performance: FM rejection in AM band: > 50 dB, AM rejection in FM band: > 60 dB
- AM/FM Pass-band loss: < 1dB
- AM load impedance: 300 ohms
- FM load impedance: 75 ohms
- Antenna Beam Width: Omni-directional
- Reception Performance: These results will vary as function of the antenna's height above ground, the power of transmitting station, the transmitter's antenna beam pattern, the local terrain and the quality of the receiver utilized.
- Daytime Reception: FM Stereo 80 Miles, FM HD 50 Miles, AM (Mono) 90 Miles, AM HD 50 Miles
- Model #: AFHD-4
- Manufacturer: Pixel Technologies
- Dimensions: 48 inches tall
- Weight: 3 lbs
- (1) AM / FM antenna
- (1) L-mounting bracket
- (1) Weather boot
- (1) Surge protector
- (2) 20 dB attenuator
- (2) 10 dB attenuator
- (2) 1ft RG-6 cables
- (1) AM/FM band separator
- (2) U bolts with washers and nuts
- (2) Pole mount saddle brackets
- (4) Mounting screws with plastic inserts
- (1) F-Female to twin lead adapter
Product Documentation, Installation Guides & Manuals
- Pixel AFHD-4 Manual (PDF)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Nice professional antenna. A previous Pixel AM antenna that we use for the EAS DASDEC sytem failed on us but only after ~10 years of service. (Water got into the active componants.) I expect this to last for many years since it is not powered.
Thank you for the review!
Fantastic reception on both AM FM .
100 hundred miles from AM station.
Thank you for the great review!