The Pixel Technologies PRO500 antenna is a SiriusXM® Approved Antenna. This means the antenna meets SiriusXM® stringent antenna specifications for performance and signal reception. The antenna is compatible with all radios and docks that work on the Sirius and XM networks with push on style, single SMB antenna connector.
Now the PRO500 filters out 4GLT and WiFi signals to ensure you get the best signal possible.
The PRO500 is the first and only dual LNA high gain commercial grade weatherproof SiriusXM™ Satellite Radio antenna. It is the perfect antenna solution for commercial and residential installations that require no signal loss. It was built with a low noise filter and a high selectivity interference filter. With this antenna, the SiriusXM™ Radio signal is captured from the satellites without interference from other signal sources. It includes the parts for mounting the antenna on a pole or on the wall. This commercial antenna supports multiple receivers and is totally weatherproof, so you can listen in rain, sleet, or shine.
- Signal Filtration - Filters out unwanted signals including 4G LTE and WiFi signals and only amplifies the SiriusXM™ Radio signal.
- Strongest Amplification - The PRO 500 has the strongest line amplification and boosts 12dB just from the antenna. Additional line-amps can drive even more.
- Works on RG6 Coaxial Cable - Run up to 200 feet of RG6 COAX cable without needing to add additional amplification.
- Multiple Receivers - The PRO 500 supports the use of multiple receivers, so you can have one antenna for all receivers inside your location.
- Weather Resistant - The PRO 500 is a heavy-duty antenna able to withstand 100mph winds, snow, and sun, unlike the standard Sirius or XM antennas.
- Consistent Signal - The power is regulated with dedicated circuitry, so you have a solid and consistent signal to your Sirius or XM receivers at all times (when aimed correctly).
- Universal Compatibility - The PRO 500 antenna is compatible with all Sirius and XM Radio receivers.
- 1 Year warranty through manufacturer.
- Model #: PRO-500
- Manufacturer: Pixel Technologies
- Weight: 4lbs
- (1) 12 dB amplified antenna
- (1) Pole mount bracket and attachment screws
- (1) 3 foot F-female to SMB plug adapter cable
Download Product Documentation, Installation Guides & Manuals
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Good product. High quality.
Thank you for the review.
At my cabin in Alaska, which is not even supposed to be a primary coverage area for satellite radio, I just had uninterrupted service for 10 days. I used this antenna to replace the best previous antenna I could find. The old antenna started losing coverage more often than not. Heavy clouds and rain blocked the signal on the old one. This new one performed flawlessly the whole time. I dunno, maybe a major storm will interrupt service in the future, but I couldn't be happier at this point!
Thank you for the outstanding review!
Much better signal than provided by the original antenna.
It worked perfectly!
The antenna works great! My old antenna was causing dropouts and random loss of signal, this new one is rock solid!
I am on a ship that goes transatlantic. I was able to keep the signal all the way across the Atlantic going east. Going west we received the signal just out of the English Channel. Great product
I have the antenna on my ship which goes trans Atlantic.
The antenna extended the range of the radio to the English channel which means we have coverage for the whole Atlantic ocean.