The 4 foot XM Micro Antenna is simply an NGVA3 antenna with a 4 foot cable. The antenna features magnetic mounting with rubber feet for immediate installation without drilling into your vehicle's surface. The antenna can be easily removed if you sell your vehicle or return it at lease end. The original cable length has been shortened to approximately 4 feet of micro-coax cable. Its convenient to transport, and the short length avoids tangles. If you need a satellite radio antenna with a longer cable we suggest the standard NGVA3 vehicle antenna.
- Rubber feet to avoid scratching any car finish
- 90 Degree antenna connector
- Magnet Mount
- Excellent compatibility - Works with most Sirius and XM Satellite Receivers
- Works with all Sirius and XM Radio receivers when connecting to a vehicle or home cradle.
- Dimensions: 1.25" W x 1.38" D x 0.5" H
- Weight: 1.9 oz
- Antenna: 90 degree SMB
- Cable Length: approx 4'
- Frequency: 2332.5 to 2345.0 Mhz
- Satellite Gain: 2 dBic average
- Terrestrial Gain: 0 dBic average
- Noise Figure: 1.0 Typical
- Current Consumption: 55mA
- Supply Voltage: 4.7V Typical (from XM Receiver)
- Operating Temperature: -40 F to 185 F
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I ordered this “shorty” antenna to test reception on the dash in a short term SUV using my Onyx receiver. The cable is the perfect length and reception is excellent: eliminating the need to coil the extraneous length of cable found on the factory piece.
Thank you for the great review!