SiriusXM Subscription Offers
- 12 months of the Platinum Plan for only $99 ($8.25/month)
- 12 months of the Music & Entertainment Plan for only $60 ($5/month)
We took our popular SXMLCR72 Motorcycle kit and created Bluetooth version. This kit allows you to get SiriusXM Radio on your motorcycle with a compact and clean installation. The clear plastic case allows you to push buttons and use the full controls of your receiver. The motorcycle handlebar mount comes off the back of the case for simple installation onto round handlebars. Plus for an added bonus we include a magnetic car antenna that mounts on the L-bracket plate behind the case. This solution is designed to take up as little space on your motorcycle as possible yet provide quality and a secure mounting solution. Best of all the Bluetooth dock works with 4.1 A2DP compliant speakers, headsets and stereos so you don't have to run any wires to your sound system.
The SXBTD1V1 is the only SiriusXM™ Radio Bluetooth™ Vehicle Docking Cradle on the market today. It works with the Edge, onyX, onyX EZ, onyX Plus, onyX EZR, onyXRCi, XpressRC, and XpressR receivers.
- Compatible with all Bluetooth 4.1 A2DP compliant Bluetooth stereos
- Dock and Play Bluetooth SiriusXM™ Radio Vehicle Dock (based on the XM second generation vehicle dock)
- Simple Bluetooth operation with a single button and two-color LED lights (Bi-Color Blue/Red LED indicator)
- One touch Bluetooth pairing and on/off functions
- Compatible with all SiriusXM™ Radios and legacy XM hi-band Radios (Sirius Radios not compatible)
- Compatible with SiriusXM vehicle accessories such as Dash and Vent Mounts, PowerConnect Power, Adapter, Aux In Cable, and FM Direct Adapter
- Bluetooth Audio: Requires a compatible vehicle radio with Bluetooth (see FAQs below for more information)
- One multi-function button interface: On, Off, Pairing, Reconnect, Erase
- Convenience Power State Memory: Remembers the power state when used with a switched Power port
- Fits in place of your existing XM Vehicle Dock with PowerConnect. Uses the vehicle mount, vehicle antenna and PowerConnect Power adapter you already have
- Recommended for motorcycles that have no Auxiliary Input on Vehicle radio
- NOT compatible with Sirius Radio Receivers
- Easy Installation of Antenna and Mount - Easy installation to any brand and model of motorcycle on either the handlebars or any flat surface using the included mounting accessories
- Water resistant protective case with clear front panel allows you to preset buttons on the receiver - Dimensions are 6.0" Wide / 4.25" Tall / 2.0" Deep
- Removable handlebar mount
- Magnetic antenna with short cable
- For use on any motorcycle or bike with round handlebars
- Handlebar Mount with Water Resistant Protective Case
- L-Bracket (mounted to case)
- Magnetic SiriusXM Antenna
- SiriusM™ Bluetooth Vehicle Cradle
- SiriusXM™ 5 Volt Hardwired Power Adapter
- Auxiliary Cable
The following are the ONLY receivers that will work with the Bluetooth Dock. Be sure to check your receiver before ordering. If you do not have one of the receivers listed below you can add a new receiver to your order by selecting the "Add a Compatible Receiver" option from the drop down above.
|Onyx EZR||SXEZR1 & SXEZR2||Yes|
|Onyx Plus||SXPL1 & SXPL2||Yes|
Bluetooth Dock Compatible Power Options
Included in this kits is a Hardwired Power Adapter. If you are looking for other power options, below is a list of the ONLY power options that work with the SiriusXM™ Bluetooth Dock.
- XMPWRC-PC - USB Power Cable
- SXDPIP1 - Cigarette Lighter Power Adapter
- 5V-HPK - Hardwired Power Adapter (Included with this kit)
5VHOMEPC - AC Power Adapter for Use with 110 Outlets at Home
(Please Note: The 5VHOMEPC is the only AC home power adapter that will work with the Bluetooth Dock. Home power adapters that come with SiriusXM standard home kits will not work with the Bluetooth dock)
One great thing about this kit is the ability to take the Bluetooth dock out of the waterproof case and into your home and pair it with Bluetooth headphones or speakers. To do this you will need to purchase our SiriusXM™ Radio PowerConnect home power adapter.
Bluetooth Dock Technical Specs
- Model #: SXBTD1V1
- Manufacturer: SiriusXM™ Radio
- Power Requirements: 5 V DC, 1 amp (max)
- Operating Temperature: -4°F to +140°F (-20°C to +60°C)
- Audio Output: 1.0 Vrms (max)
- Dock Dimensions: 4.0 in (W) x 2.4 in (H) x 1.2 in (D)102 mm (W) x 61 mm (H) x 31 mm (D)
- Dock Weight: 2.02 oz. (37 gm)
- Audio Connector: 1/8 in (3.5 mm) female
- Antenna Connector: SMB male
- FM Connector: 2.5 mm female
Product Documentation, Installation Guides & Manuals
- SiriusXM Radio Bluetooth Dock Quick Start Guide (PDF)
- SiriusXM Compact Motorcycle Installation Instruction ( KB Article)
- SiriusXM Compact Motorcycle Installation Instructions (PDF)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Who should use this SiriusXM Bluetooth Vehicle Dock?
A: Customers who have a vehicle with a stereo/headunit which has Bluetooth capability but does NOT have an auxiliary input (AUX).
- If your vehicle stereo/headunit has an AUX input you don't need the Bluetooth Vehicle Dock. Use the AUX connection for the SiriusXM audio.
Q: Which vehicle stereos/headunits is the Bluetooth Vehicle Dock compatible with?
A: Most vehicle stereos/headunits with Bluetooth, model year 2016 and newer, are compatible, if they can support two simultaneous Bluetooth cellphone connections.
Important! Before purchasing the Bluetooth Vehicle Dock check that your vehicle stereo/headunit can do following:
- You can connect two different cellphones to your vehicle stereo/headunit at the same time, where one cellphone is connected to the vehicle stereo/headunit for the phone and the other cellphone is connected to the vehicle stereo/headunit as a media device.
- If your stereo/headunit can support two simultaneous Bluetooth cellphone connections as described above, then your stereo/headunit is compatible with the Bluetooth Vehicle Dock and your stereo/headunit will switch between the Bluetooth Vehicle Dock and your phone for calls.
- If your stereo/headunit cannot support two simultaneous Bluetooth cellphone connections as described above, then your stereo/headunit is probably not compatible with the Bluetooth Vehicle Dock. While you may be able to connect the Bluetooth Vehicle Dock to your stereo/headunit for the SiriusXM audio, you will not be able to make hands-free cellphone calls using the stereo/headunit while the Bluetooth Vehicle Dock is connected via Bluetooth for SiriusXM audio.
Q: Which SiriusXM satellite radios is the Bluetooth Vehicle Dock compatible with?
A: The Bluetooth Dock is compatible with XM satellite radios that receive the XM high-band satellite signal. Examples are: Edge, Onyx, Onyx EZ, Onyx Plus, Onyx EZR, and Express RCi satellite radios.
- The Bluetooth Vehicle Dock is NOT compatible with the legacy Sirius branded satellite radios that receive the Sirius low-band satellite signal. Examples are: Starmate 8 and Stratus 7 satellite radios.
- The Bluetooth Dock is NOT compatible with the Sirius XM Mirge satellite radio.
Please note - the Onyx EZ, OnyX Plus, OnyX EZR, and Stratus 7 shown in the pictures is for reference purposes only and is not included in the package. If you would like to add a receiver to your order please select a receiver from the drop down list above the Add to Cart button.
SiriuXM Radio Programming SiriusXM offers a wide variety of music, sports, talk, news, comedy, and more. There’s always something good playing on SiriusXM. Click the image below to learn more about SiriusXM subscription packages and to see all the great channels included in every category.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This device was easy to pair with my Sena Bluetooth headset. Once I finally read the instructions I discovered that it is very easy to set the stations and adjust volume. I can't wait to get more experience with it over the next year. Traveling on long motorcycle rides with good streaming music can be difficult but this device will most certainly make a difference and improved the entertainment experience.🙂
Great to hear the Bluetooth dock is working well for you. Thank you for the great review!