New Antenna Features
- Filters out wifi and 4G LTE cellular signals which interfere with SiriusXM signals
- New cone design with reinforced slots to give the cone more strength
- Stronger amplifier to pull in signals under trees
- Improved cable seal and cable support
- New watertight construction
- Stronger more robust low loss cable
- New gold plated connectors
- Meets the new specifications for SiriusXM Radio antenna reception
This SiriusXM™ satellite radio motorcycle antenna comes with a Fakra adapter that is specifically designed for Harley Davidson factory radios.
- Harley Davidson-specific Fakra adapter.
- This antenna is specifically designed to endure the strong wing currents and abuse that comes from extended driving on a motorcycle.
- Easy installation to any brand and model of motorcycle on either the handle bars or any flat surface using the included mounting accessories.
- Classic Black both provides a clean look for your bike.
- Cable length from connector to antenna is 6 feet
- Model #: AWSR-232045MT
- Manufacturer: Pixel Technologies, Inc.
- Dimensions: N/A
- Weight: 3.1oz
- Motorcycle Antenna with Cable Attached
- FAKRA Factory Tuner Adapter
- Handle-bar Clamp
- Adhesive Pads
- Mounting Screws
- 6 foot antenna cable
Download Product Documentation, Installation Guides & Manuals
Have Large Handlebars or Square Handlebars? If so click here to checkout our new adjustable strap mount kit with the motorcycle antenna.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Bought this for my Harley and did slightly better than the stock XM satellite antenna that came with the bike. I thought it would be a bit stronger but I was in the mountains for 4 days . I guess my expectations were maybe higher.. did better though for sure.
Thank you for the review!
Installed Sirius XM on my street glide. Did a quick test inside of my garage. The stock harley antenna received bits and pieces of music but could not grasp and hold a station even outside of the faring. This antenna received 2 full bars right off the bat in the same mounting spot even when inside of the garage. It works!
Glad to hear the antenna is working for your Harley. Thank you for the review!
Great. Product works as advertised q
Thank you for the review.
Much better than the factory harley antenna.
Glad to hear the antenna is working for you and thank you for the review!
Probably the most dramatic improvement in function of any "system" on my motorcycle. It made tuning into XM enjoyable as opposed to an exercise in futility.
Installation requires removal of the front section of the fairing, which requires nothing more than a single size torx bit and a small amount of mechanical ability. I mounted my antenna on the handlebar opposite the front brake master cylinder.
Ordered / received a second unit from XM Superstore for my other Harley.
Thank you for the great review!
Works great on handlebar
Thank you for the great review!
I was given an H-D XM module and put it in my 2018 Ultra Limited. Needless to say the itty bitty stock XM antenna would barely pick up in a clear, open parking lot! Did some research and found SRS. Decided to try their motorcycle antenna instead of the 'upgraded' H-D square one. I initially mounted it on the fairing just behind the windshield. Reception was much better, but only 1-2 bars with the rare 3 bars. Took a guess the windshield was blocking the signal and moved the antenna outboard onto the fairing and in front/away from the windshield. MUCH better reception! Now consistently 2 bars and frequently 3 on good open stretches of roads.
Only thing I would like is if there were a way to mount the antenna on the Tour Pak luggage rack. I'm not sure if I mounted it on the Tour Pak between the luggage rack bars if it would reduce reception. The included handlebar mount is too big to use on the rack. Ultimately, I may try to mount it wear the CB antenna would go. What would be awesome is there was an antenna that would mount in the CB antenna goes and then use the preexisting cable and an adapter to connect to the XM module.