Please Note: The Bluetooth Dock does NOT work with Ford Sync and Ford factory installed radios.
Introducing the New SiriusXM Radio Bluetooth Motorcycle Installation Kit! Now you can connect SiriusXM Radio to your motorcycle stereo system via Bluetooth.
Use this kit to install a SiriusXM Radio Dock and Play receiver onto a motorcycle or bike. The package includes all the accessories to mount the antenna, power the receiver, and connect audio. All you need to do is supply the receiver. Be sure to check the Receiver Compatibility Chart listed below to make sure your receiver is compatible.
Bluetooth Dock Overview
The SXBTD1V1 is the only SiriusXM™ Radio Bluetooth™ PowerConnect Vehicle Dock on the market today.
- Dock and Play Bluetooth SiriusXM™ Radio Vehicle Dock (based on the XM second generation vehicle dock)
- Simple Bluetooth operation with a single button and two-color LED lights
- One touch Bluetooth pairing and on/off functions
- Compatible with all SiriusXM™ Radios and legacy XM hi-band Radios (Sirius Radios not compatible)
- Compatible with SiriusXM vehicle accessories such as Dash and Vent Mounts, PowerConnect Power, Adapter, Aux In Cable, and FM Direct Adapter
- Dock and Play Bluetooth SiriusXM Vehicle Dockbased on the XM second generation vehicle dock*
- Compatible with all Bluetooth 4.1 A2DP compliant Bluetooth vehicle stereos
- If you would like to use this cradle at home, just purchase our SiriusXM™ Radio PowerConnect home power adapter
The following are the ONLY receivers that will work with the Bluetooth Dock. Be sure to check your receiver before ordering. If you do not have one of the receivers listed below you can add a new receiver to your order by selecting the "Add a Compatible Receiver" option from the drop down above.
|Onyx EZR||SXEZR1 & SXEZR2||Yes|
|Onyx Plus||SXPL1 & SXPL2||Yes|
XM Motorcycle Package Overview
- 3 Power Options - The kit includes all power options including our hardwired power adapter, USB power cable, and SXDPIP1 cigarette lighter power adapter. This way you can chose the best power option for your installation.
- Motorcycle Antenna - Unique Design - This antenna is specifically designed to endure the strong wind currents and abuse that comes from extended driving on a motorcycle
- Easy Installation of Antenna and Mount - Easy installation to any brand and model of motorcycle on either the handlebars or any flat surface using the included mounting accessories
- Motorcycle Antenna Color - Classic Black both provides a clean look for your bike
- SiriusM™ PowerConnect™ Vehicle Cradle SXVD1
- SiriusXM™ 5 Volt Hardwired Power Adapter
- USB Power Cable
- SXDPIP1 Cigarette Lighter Power Adapter
- Auxiliary Cable (optional)
- SiriusXM™ Radio Motorcycle Mount with Protective Case
- SiriusXM™ Radio Motorcycle Antenna
- Handle-bar Clamp
- Adhesive Pads
- Mounting Screws
Download Product Documentation, Installation Guides & Manuals
- Bluetooth Dock Quick Start Guide (PDF)
- Arkon SR-GPS032 Bicycle and Motorcycle Handlebar Mount Product Manual (PDF)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Who should use this SiriusXM Bluetooth Vehicle Dock?
A: Customers who have a vehicle with a stereo/headunit which has Bluetooth capability but does NOT have an auxiliary input (AUX).
- If your vehicle stereo/headunit has an AUX input you don't need the Bluetooth Vehicle Dock. Use the AUX connection for the SiriusXM audio.
Q: Which vehicle stereos/headunits is the Bluetooth Vehicle Dock compatible with?
A: Most vehicle stereos/headunits with Bluetooth, model year 2016 and newer, are compatible, if they can support two simultaneous Bluetooth cellphone connections.
Important! Before purchasing the Bluetooth Vehicle Dock check that your vehicle stereo/headunit can do following:
- You can connect two different cellphones to your vehicle stereo/headunit at the same time, where one cellphone is connected to the vehicle stereo/headunit for the phone and the other cellphone is connected to the vehicle stereo/headunit as a media device.
- If your stereo/headunit can support two simultaneous Bluetooth cellphone connections as described above, then your stereo/headunit is compatible with the Bluetooth Vehicle Dock and your stereo/headunit will switch between the Bluetooth Vehicle Dock and your phone for calls.
- If your stereo/headunit cannot support two simultaneous Bluetooth cellphone connections as described above, then your stereo/headunit is probably not compatible with the Bluetooth Vehicle Dock. While you may be able to connect the Bluetooth Vehicle Dock to your stereo/headunit for the SiriusXM audio, you will not be able to make hands-free cellphone calls using the stereo/headunit while the Bluetooth Vehicle Dock is connected via Bluetooth for SiriusXM audio.
Q: What is included with the Bluetooth Vehicle Dock?
A: The Bluetooth Vehicle Dock only includes the Bluetooth Vehicle Dock and a Quick Start Guide.
- No SiriusXM radio or other accessories are included because you will use your current SiriusXM radio and accessories you already have, or you must purchase those separately.
Q: What do I need to use this Bluetooth Vehicle Dock?
A: A SiriusXM satellite radio with vehicle kit, which includes all of the following:
- XM satellite radio receiver such as models: Edge, Onyx, Onyx EZ, Onyx EZR, OnyX Plus, Xpress RCi
- Satellite Radio Antenna
- PowerConnect Power Adapter, USB Power Cable, or 5VHOMEPC AC Power Adapter
- Vent mount and dash mount with 4 screws or other mounting solution with the 4 screm AMPS patter or one of our mounting plates
Q: Does the Bluetooth Vehicle Dock work with the existing vent, dash, or windshield mount for my currently installed dock?
A: Yes, The Bluetooth Vehicle Dock uses the exact same mounting method as the SiriusConnect Vehicle Dock, and will work with the existing vent, dash, and windshield mounts that attach with 4 screws to your existing vehicle dock.
- The Bluetooth Vehicle Dock is NOT compatible with T-mount style vent and dash mounts.
- But you can purchase an adapter plate and screw pack that will allow your mount to connect to the bluetooth receiver.
Q: Which SiriusXM satellite radios is the Bluetooth Vehicle Dock compatible with?
A: The Bluetooth Dock is compatible with XM satellite radios that receive the XM high-band satellite signal. Examples are: Edge, Onyx, Onyx EZ, Onyx Plus, Onyx EZR, and Express RCi satellite radios.
- The Bluetooth Vehicle Dock is NOT compatible with the legacy Sirius branded satellite radios that receive the Sirius low-band satellite signal. Examples are: Starmate 8 and Stratus 7 satellite radios.
- The Bluetooth Dock is NOT compatible with the Sirius XM Mirge satellite radio.
The following are the only receivers that will work with the Bluetooth Dock