Introducing the only SiriusXM Radio Installation Kit Specifically Designed for UTV and Side-by-Side Off-road vehicles.
The PXUTVKT kit provides for a clean and simple installation of a Sirius or XM Radio dock-and-play receiver into a UTV or SidexSide vehicle.
- Connect SiriusXM Radio to an existing sound system or aftermarket stereo on any Side-by-Side vehicle
- Seamlessly integrates with a Polaris RIDE COMMAND® system using the supplied direct wire installation kit
Package Bonus: This kit comes with 3 different power options our USB Power Adapter the 5V Direct Power Adapter and the SXDPIP1 PowerConnect Power Adapter giving you three different options to power the receiver.
Compatible Receivers - If you don't have a SiriusXM Radio receiver to use with this kit you can add one to your order by selecting one from the drop down list "Add a Receiver to the Order" above the Add to Cart button.
- Audiovox onyX, onyX EZ, onyX Plus, onyX EZR
- Audiovox Xpress, Xpress EZ, XpressR, XpressRC, XpressRCi
- Delphi SKYFI3
- Delphi Roady XT (FM Frequency menu does not work)
- SiriusXM Edge
- Sirius Sportster 5, Sportster 6
- Sirius Starmate 3, Starmate 4, Starmate 5, Starmate 6, Starmate 7, Starmate 8
- Sirius Stiletto 10, Stiletto 100, Stiletto 2
- Sirius Stratus 4, Stratus 5, Stratus 6, Stratus 7
- Sirius Stratus SV3
- Sirius XM MiRGE
SiriusXM Radio Outdoor UTV Antenna
- Designed for UTV - This antenna is designed to be installed on UTVs
- High Gain - Get the best signal quality possible, even in the dunes or woods
- Multiple Mounting Options - This package includes both a roof mount and roll bar mounting kit
- Small Design - The antenna is only 3 inches tall
- SiriusXM™ Approved - Test to SiriusXM specifications XM-TEC-3-0009-2-RD
- 360 Degree Coverage - No need to worry about losing signal when you are riding in the northern US & Canada
- Strong Cable - The antenna cable is coaxial RG-174 and is designed to handle bending
- Wind Rated - Wind rated and tested at over 100 mph
- Made is the USA - This antenna is made right here is the USA
- Protection From Elements - The weather-resistant protects the SiriusXM™ Radio receiver from the elements including water and dust
- Secure Lock - The case zips to lock the receiver into place and ensure it does not open while riding
- No Rattle - Foam spaces are provided to hold the receiver in place and provide extra stability
- Easy Pull and Go - Simply take the receiver out of the case when you are done and use it in your car, home, RV, Motorcycle, or boat
When it comes to mounting the receiver there are a couple of different option. Included in the kit is a protective case that keeps the receiver safe from the elements. If your vehicle has a dry box you can place the receiver inside the case and run the wires to the dry box. This type of installation will keep the receiver nice and clean but you wont be able to change the channel easily. Another option is to mount the case on the multi-angle mount that is included in the kit. This mount can be placed on the dash or other flat surface of the vehicle. The protective case has a clear plastic screen so it is easy to press buttons to change channels. The last option is to use the supplied parts to mount the receiver directly to the multi-angle mount without the protective case. If you are not taking the vehicle off-road and don't have a lot of dust, dirt and water then this could be the right option for you.
- (1) Protective Zipper Case
- (1) SiriusXM™ UTV Antenna
- (1) SXVD1 Vehicle Dock
- (1) USB Power Cable
- (1) Hardwire Power Adapter
- (1) SXDPIP1 Cigarette Lighter Power Adapter
- (1) Z FAKRA Antenna Adapter
- (1) FMDA25 Direct Audio Adapter
- (1) Multi-Angle Mount
- (1) AMPs to Dual T-Notch Adapter Plate with Screws
- Instructions and additional mounting hardware and accessories
Product Documentation, Installation Guides & Manuals
Please Note: If you have a 2020 Polaris with a factory installed AM/FM antenna you will need an adapter that allows the factory installed antenna to connect to the FMDA25 audio adapter. We have this part on order from our factory and will be including the adapter in this kit once we receive them. If you install this kit without the adapter you will only be able to listen to SiriusXM Radio via the Ride Command System. We expect to get the adapters around July 20th.