Now you can eliminate static with the FMDA25 hardwired FM direct adapter. This adapter installs behind your car stereo between the FM antenna and the car stereo, virtually eliminating static. If you live in an urban area with high FM-station density, interference from neighboring or weak FM stations can often creep in and create static. The FMDA25 relay device makes a direct, wired connection from your SIRIUS radio to your vehicle's stereo, shielding the system from intrusion by over-the-air FM stations. This part is fully compatible with all new receivers featuring PowerConnect and many older SIRIUS & XM Receivers that have a FM out plug on the back or side of the car cradle.
- Compatible with all PowerConnect docking cradles that have the FM out port on the back or side of the cradle.
- Easily connects to your cradle - Using the FM out connection, the FMDA25 provides a direct audio connection for superb audio quality
- Wave goodbye to static! - With this hardwired audio connection, your days of dealing with static are over!
- Model #: FMDA25
- Manufacturer: Sirius
- Dimensions: 1.3" x 1.9" x 1.8"
- AudioVox XpressRCi
- XM OnyX
- XM OnyX EZ
- SiriusXM OnyX EZR
- XM OnyX Plus
- Pioneer XMP3i
- XM Snap!
- SkyDock for iPhone/iPod
- Audiovox/Jensen XR9
- All models of Sirius Sportster
- All models of Sirius Starmate
- All models of Sirius Stratus
- All other Sirius Satellite Radio receivers
- Vehicle Docks with the FM Out Port
- Wired FM Modulator Relay (1)