The popular XM OnyX Satellite Radio receiver with vehicle kit is back. What made this receiver so popular with XM listeners is the ease of use and functionality. If you have an OnyX and you are looking to replace an old one be sure to buy one before they are gone. The OnyX receiver includes PowerConnect technology which provides crisp clean sound when using wireless FM transmission. This allows the FM Transmitter to work through your vehicle's radio creating an easy Do-It-Yourself Installation and a clear sound.
- 10 Channel Presets - Store up to 10 of your favorite channels for quick selection.
- Dock and Play Receiver - Take the receiver with you and use it at home, in the car, motorcycle, boat, RV, UTV, and in the SXSD2 portable boombox.
- PowerConnect - This accessory allows you to play your XM radio through your car stereo system without having to take apart your headunit or use a tape adapter.
- FM Transmitter - Works through your vehicle's radio with easy do-it-yourself installation
- View artist name, song title and channel information on a large color display; enjoy fast access to up to 10 of your favorite channels
- One-Touch Jump to traffic and weather of the 20 most congested cities, or to the previous channel to which you were listening
- SXSD2 Portable Boombox
- SXBTD1V1 Bluetooth Vehicle Cradle
- SXDH3 Portable Home Kit
- All SiriusXM™ Radio Antennas
- Mounts and Accessories
- SiriusXM™ 5V Hardwired Power Adapter
- Model #: XDNX1V1
- Manufacturer: SiriusXM
- Weight:Rec. 2 lbs
SiriusXM Subscription Offers
- 12 months of the Platinum Plan for only $99 ($8.25/month)
- 12 months of the Music & Entertainment Plan for only $60 ($5/month)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
It is a great radio. The instructions require attaching the Dash Mount to the Vecicle Dock, using the 4 provided screws. THERE ARE NO SCREWS. I went to Lowes Hardware, the screws needed are metric: M4 - .70x10
Thank you for the review. We realized the screws were not part of the kit. We have now added them so customers will get them with future orders. We appreciate the feedback.