Please Note: The Bluetooth Dock does NOT work with Ford Sync and Ford factory installed radios.
The Top-of-the-Line OnyX Plus receiver is now packaged with a SiriusXM Radio Bluetooth Motorcycle Kit. The bundle includes the OnyX Plus SiriusXM receiver and Bluetooth Motorcycle Installation Kit for easy installation and connection to your motorcycle stereo system.
Bluetooth Dock Overview
The SXBTD1V1 is the only SiriusXM™ Radio Bluetooth™ PowerConnect Vehicle Dock on the market today.
- Dock and Play Bluetooth SiriusXM™ Radio Vehicle Dock (based on the XM second generation vehicle dock)
- Simple Bluetooth operation with a single button and two-color LED lights
- One touch Bluetooth pairing and on/off functions
- Compatible with all SiriusXM™ Radios and legacy XM hi-band Radios (Sirius Radios not compatible)
- Compatible with SiriusXM vehicle accessories such as Dash and Vent Mounts, PowerConnect Power, Adapter, Aux In Cable, and FM Direct Adapter
- Dock and Play Bluetooth SiriusXM Vehicle Dockbased on the XM second generation vehicle dock*
- Compatible with all Bluetooth 4.1 A2DP compliant Bluetooth vehicle stereos
- If you would like to use the Bluetooth cradle at home, just purchase our SiriusXM™ Radio PowerConnect home power adapter
Onyx Plus Receiver Overview
- Get SiriusXM Xtra Channels
- 20+ channels of additional music, sports, entertainment and SiriusXM Latino, a collection of Spanish language channels
- View program and channel information on a full-color display featuring album art, channel logos and graphics
- TuneStart - Never again tune in to the middle of a song. Start songs from the beginning with TuneStart
- TuneMix - Create your own music channel by blending your favorite channels with TuneMix
- TuneScan - Scan and select songs that have already played on your Smart Favorite music channels with TuneScan
- Pause, Rewind, and Replay - Did you miss that? Pause, rewind, and replay on your favorite channels for up to 30 minutes
- Sports Fans Paradise - Never miss a game or score again with game and score alerts, and sports ticker
- 20 Channel Preset - Store up to 20 of your favorite channels for One-Touch access
- Jump - Jump back to the previous channel with One-Touch Jump
- Clear Color Display - The XM OnyX Plus features large, crisp display showing important information such as Artist Name, Station Name, and Album Art
- PowerConnect - This accessory allows you to play your XM radio through your car stereo system without having to take apart your headunit or use a tape adapter.
- Works with Universal Kits - Universal Plug & Play connector for new XM accessories
- Plug-n-Play - The onyX is compatible with a large variety of XM accessories and kits. You can add a boombox or home kit to your order and truly listen to XM anywhere.
XM Motorcycle Package Overview
- 3 Power Options - The kit includes all power options including our hardwired power adapter, USB power cable, and SXDPIP1 cigarette lighter power adapter. This way you can chose the best power option for your installation.
- Antenna Options - Select either the 4 Inch Post/Motorcycle Antenna or the SiriusXM Magnetic Antenna with 8 Foot Cable
- The SiriusXM Motorcycle Antenna can be installed on the handlebars or on a flat surface and and is designed to handle strong wind currents and abuse that comes from extended driving on a motorcycle.
- The Magnetic Antenna with 8 Foot Cable is the standard NGVA3 antenna with a shortened 8 Foot cable instead of the normal 22 feet of cable. This antenna does need to be on a metal surface with a view of the southern sky to perform optimally.
- Please note - you will need to select your antenna type from the list above the Add to Cart button.
- Easy Installation of Antenna and Mount - Easy installation to any brand and model of motorcycle on either the handlebars or any flat surface using the included mounting accessories
- AMPS Plate - Provided in the kit is an AMPS plate that attaches to the mount. This allows you to connect the dock directly to the mount without having to use the protective case.
- Onyx Plus SiriusXM™ Radio Receiver
- SiriusM™ PowerConnect™ Vehicle Cradle SXVD1
- SiriusXM™ 5 Volt Hardwired Power Adapter
- USB Power Cable
- SXDPIP1 Cigarette Lighter Power Adapter
- SiriusXM™ Radio Motorcycle Handlebar Mount or Strap Mount (based on selection)
- Weatherproof Protective Case
- SiriusXM™ Radio Motorcycle Antenna or Magnetic Antenna (based on selection)
- Handle-bar Clamp, Adhesive Pads and Mounting Screws (come with Motorcycle Antenna Only)
- Auxiliary Cable (optional)
- AMPS plate (used to mount the dock directly to the mount if you don't want to use the case)
Download Product Documentation, Installation Guides & Manuals
- Bluetooth Dock Quick Start Guide (PDF)
- SIRIUS XM OnyX Plus Quick Start Guide (PDF)
- SIRIUS XM OnyX Plus User Guide (PDF)
- Arkon SR-GPS032 Bicycle and Motorcycle Handlebar Mount Product Manual (PDF)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Who should use this SiriusXM Bluetooth Vehicle Dock?
A: Customers who have a vehicle with a stereo/headunit which has Bluetooth capability but does NOT have an auxiliary input (AUX).
- If your vehicle stereo/headunit has an AUX input you don't need the Bluetooth Vehicle Dock. Use the AUX connection for the SiriusXM audio.
Q: Which vehicle stereos/headunits is the Bluetooth Vehicle Dock compatible with?
A: Most vehicle stereos/headunits with Bluetooth, model year 2016 and newer, are compatible, if they can support two simultaneous Bluetooth cellphone connections.
Important! Before purchasing the Bluetooth Vehicle Dock check that your vehicle stereo/headunit can do following:
- You can connect two different cellphones to your vehicle stereo/headunit at the same time, where one cellphone is connected to the vehicle stereo/headunit for the phone and the other cellphone is connected to the vehicle stereo/headunit as a media device.
- If your stereo/headunit can support two simultaneous Bluetooth cellphone connections as described above, then your stereo/headunit is compatible with the Bluetooth Vehicle Dock and your stereo/headunit will switch between the Bluetooth Vehicle Dock and your phone for calls.
- If your stereo/headunit cannot support two simultaneous Bluetooth cellphone connections as described above, then your stereo/headunit is probably not compatible with the Bluetooth Vehicle Dock. While you may be able to connect the Bluetooth Vehicle Dock to your stereo/headunit for the SiriusXM audio, you will not be able to make hands-free cellphone calls using the stereo/headunit while the Bluetooth Vehicle Dock is connected via Bluetooth for SiriusXM audio.
Q: What is included with the Bluetooth Vehicle Dock?
A: The Bluetooth Vehicle Dock only includes the Bluetooth Vehicle Dock and a Quick Start Guide.
- No SiriusXM radio or other accessories are included because you will use your current SiriusXM radio and accessories you already have, or you must purchase those separately.
Q: What do I need to use this Bluetooth Vehicle Dock?
A: A SiriusXM satellite radio with vehicle kit, which includes all of the following:
- XM satellite radio receiver such as models: Edge, Onyx, Onyx EZ, Onyx EZR, OnyX Plus, Xpress RCi
- Satellite Radio Antenna
- PowerConnect Power Adapter, USB Power Cable, or 5VHOMEPC AC Power Adapter
- Vent mount and dash mount with 4 screws or other mounting solution with the 4 screm AMPS patter or one of our mounting plates
Q: Does the Bluetooth Vehicle Dock work with the existing vent, dash, or windshield mount for my currently installed dock?
A: Yes, The Bluetooth Vehicle Dock uses the exact same mounting method as the SiriusConnect Vehicle Dock, and will work with the existing vent, dash, and windshield mounts that attach with 4 screws to your existing vehicle dock.
- The Bluetooth Vehicle Dock is NOT compatible with T-mount style vent and dash mounts.
- But you can purchase an adapter plate and screw pack that will allow your mount to connect to the bluetooth receiver.
Q: Which SiriusXM satellite radios is the Bluetooth Vehicle Dock compatible with?
A: The Bluetooth Dock is compatible with XM satellite radios that receive the XM high-band satellite signal. Examples are: Edge, Onyx, Onyx EZ, Onyx Plus, Onyx EZR, and Express RCi satellite radios.
- The Bluetooth Vehicle Dock is NOT compatible with the legacy Sirius branded satellite radios that receive the Sirius low-band satellite signal. Examples are: Starmate 8 and Stratus 7 satellite radios.
- The Bluetooth Dock is NOT compatible with the Sirius XM Mirge satellite radio.