SiriusXM Deep Tracks Has Moved But We Have A Solution!
If you are a SiriusXM Deep Tracks fan you know by now that SiriusXM recently moved Deep Tracks from channel 27 to channel 308. The great news is you can still listen by upgrading your radio to the OnyEZR. We have several different bundles for the OnyX EZR which allow you to use it in the car, home, office, boat, motorcycle, UTV and more. Also, you may have equipment that is compatible with this new radio or you may need new kits. It all depends on the type of radio and accessories you currently have.
Here are the only portable Dock-n-Play SiriusXM radios that have the capability of receiving channel 308
- SXWB1V1 - Sirius XM Tour with Vehicle Kit
- SXEZR1V1 - Sirius XM Onyx EZR with Vehicle Kit
- SXEZR1H1 - Sirius XM Onyx EZR with Home Kit
- SXV300V1 - SiriusXM Connect Vehicle Tuner
- SXV300M1 - Sirius XM Connect Vehicle Tuner with Marine Antenna
- SXVCT1 - Commander Touch
- SXV200V1 - SiriusXM Connect Vehicle Tuner
- SX1EV1 – SiriusXM Edge with Vehicle Kit
- SX1EH1 – SiriusXM Edge with Home Kit
- SXPL1V1 - Sirius XM Onyx Plus with Vehicle Kit (discontinued)
- SXPL1H1 - Sirius XM Onyx Plus with Home Kit (discontinued)
We are here to help...
If you are not sure you have everything you need to continue listening to Deep Tracks please reach out to us at email@example.com, text us at (321)-304-3374, call (800) 513-8554 or live chat us by clicking the question mark at the bottom right of the screen Monday-Friday 10-4 PM EST.