The TRAM 1656 marine antenna is designed to work with SiriusXM™ radio receivers, and also GPS navigation units. Mount this antenna your boat or marine water craft to receive all SiriusXM™ channels while being able to use GPS navigation systems for direction. This antenna is built to withstand the harsh elements of salt water and the environment.
The antenna has a cable to plug into a GPS unit and a cable to plug into a SiriusXM Radio receiver.
- Compatible with both Sirius and XM radio receivers
- High performance on XM frequencies
- GPS is active (min 2.5V max 5.5V) 30 dB gain
- 23 ft of RG-58 cable with BNC male connector
- Nylon ratchet mount
- 1"-14 thread standard marine mounting
- Model #: 1656-HC
- Manufacturer: Tram Browning
- Dimensions: Cable: 23 feet long
- Weight: 4 ounces
- Works with GPS units and ALL SiriusXM Radio Plug and Play receivers with a single lead SMB antenna port on the receiver or cradle
- SiriusXM Radio and GPS Marine Antenna
- Antenna Mounting Base
- 23' Antenna Cable