The SXMT50 Satellite Radio Mirror Mount Truck Antenna is the tallest SiriusXM Radio antenna on the market and it offers high quality signal with an extended tubing and a super strong spring that keeps the antenna in a vertical position.
The antenna can be mounted in two different configurations.
- Using the supplied antenna mounting bracket which can be secured to a mirror or bar
- You can also mount the antenna directly to a mirror plate such as the KENWORTH T680 & T880 mirror arm mount
- 48 Inches Tall - Tallest SiriusXM Antenna on the Market
- Works with all Satellite Radio Receivers
- Strong Extended Tubing with Super Strong Spring
- Easy Installation on Truck Mirror Arm Mount or Support Bar
- Watertight Construction
- Attached 16 Foot Low Loss Cable with SMB Connector
- Includes All Installation Hardware
- Specifically Designed to Endure the Strong Wind Currents and Abuse and Deliver the Highest Possible Signal Quality
This antenna will work with all Satellite Radio receivers and Docks/Cradles
- Model #: SXMT50
- Manufacturer: Pixel Technologies
- Antenna Height: 48" tall with mounting base
- Antenna Width: 1" wide
- Base Width: 3" wide
- Weight: 1 pound, 9 ounces
- Frequency: 2320 to 2345 MHz
- Gain 2 dBic (20-60 deg elevation)
- Bandwidth: 12.5 MHz
- MHzImpedance: 50 ohms
- Polarization LHCP (20-60 deg elevation)
- Linear (Horizon)
- Gain: 30 dB, typical
- Noise Figure: 1.0 dB, maximum
- Power: 4.5 Vdc, nominal
- Current Drain: 60 mA, maximum
- Unwanted Signal Rejection: 40 dB minimum
- Type: Coaxial RG-174
- Length: 16 feet/
- Connector: SMB female
- Housing Material: Black ASA, UV Stable
- RV:1.37” Diam base. 0.312” hole
- Adjustable Angle 0 to 35 degree slope
- Rated Wind Velocity: 150 mph
- Weight: 0.25 Lbs w/out Cable
- Temperature: -40 °C to +105 °C, operating
- -45 °C to +120 °C, storage
- 48 Inch Truck Antenna with Spring and Clamp Mount
- 16 Foot Cable with SMB Connector (Attached)
Product Documentation, Installation Guides & Manuals
Please note: Due to the box size of this antenna it does not qualify for free shipping or shipping promotions and may ship separate from other items on the same order.
This product comes with a 90 day warranty on the antenna and mounting base.
We guarantee the product is free of manufacturing defects for 90 days. To submit a warranty claim, please provide the following.
- Have the original proof of purchase on hand. Why is this important? Because we can’t warranty a product if we can’t verify that you were the original purchaser.
- Before we replace the defective item, it must be returned to us for inspection. Please contact us for the correct shipping address and other information.
- During our inspection, we will verify that the product is free of defect due to negligence, unauthorized repair, disassembly, or any use or handling in an unauthorized way.
- If the product is deemed to have a manufacturing defect, we will repair or replace the product at our option, and at no cost to you.
It is up to the manufacturer to determine, through our sole discretion, if the product is defective in materials or workmanship. Warranties are non-transferable and terms are subject to change. Feel free to contact us with any questions on our warranty policy.
This warranty is in lieu of any other warranty, expressed or implied. It includes replacement of the failed component. It does not include installation labor, nor does it cover any consequential damages caused by loss of use of the vehicle or failure of the component. Maximum liability under this agreement shall not, in any case, exceed the price of the product claimed to be defective.