The Pixel Technologies PRO500 SiriusXM™ Radio amplified antenna is the perfect antenna for commercial and residential installations that require no signal loss from their satellite radio antennas.
The PRO500 is the first and only dual LNA high gain commercial grade weatherproof SiriusXM™ Satellite Radio antenna. It was built with a low noise filter and a high selectivity interference filter. With this antenna, the SiriusXM™ Radio signal is captured from the satellites without interference from other signal sources. It includes the parts for mounting the antenna on a pole or on the wall. This commercial antenna supports multiple receivers and is totally weatherproof, so you can listen in rain, sleet, or shine.
Plus, Satellite Radio Superstore will provide you with a complimentary 25 foot RG-6 cable with pre-made fittings if selected from the above drop-down menu. If you do not choose a length, no RG-6 cable will be included in your package. You must also have a Sirius or XM Radio tuner and subscription to SiriusXM™ Satellite Radio to receive programming.
- Signal Filtration - Filters out unwanted signals and only amplifies the SiriusXM™ Radio signal.
- Strongest Amplification - The PRO 500 has the strongest line amplification and boosts 12dB just from the antenna. Additional line-amps can drive even more.
- Multiple Receivers - The PRO 500 supports the use of multiple receivers, so you can have one antenna for all receivers inside your location.
- Weather Resistant - The PRO 500 is a heavy-duty antenna able to withstand 100mph winds, snow, and sun, unlike the standard Sirius or XM antennas.
- Consistent Signal - The power is regulated with dedicated circuitry, so you have a solid and consistent signal to your Sirius or XM receivers at all times (when aimed correctly).
- Universal Compatibility - The PRO 500 antenna is compatible with all Sirius and XM Radio receivers.
- 1 Year warranty through manufacturer.
- Model #: PRO-500
- Manufacturer: Pixel Technologies
- Weight: 4lbs
- (1) 12 dB amplified antenna
- (1) Pole mount bracket and attachment screws
- (1) 3 foot F-female to SMB plug adapter cable
Download Product Documentation, Installation Guides & Manuals