The New Pixel Technologies PRO500 SiriusXM™ Radio amplified antenna is back in stock and better than ever. Now the PRO500 filters out 4GLT and WiFi signals to ensure you get the best signal possible.
The PRO500 is the first and only dual LNA high gain commercial grade weatherproof SiriusXM™ Satellite Radio antenna. It is the perfect antenna solution for commercial and residential installations that require no signal loss. It was built with a low noise filter and a high selectivity interference filter. With this antenna, the SiriusXM™ Radio signal is captured from the satellites without interference from other signal sources. It includes the parts for mounting the antenna on a pole or on the wall. This commercial antenna supports multiple receivers and is totally weatherproof, so you can listen in rain, sleet, or shine.
- Signal Filtration - Filters out unwanted signals including 4G LTE and WiFi signals and only amplifies the SiriusXM™ Radio signal.
- Strongest Amplification - The PRO 500 has the strongest line amplification and boosts 12dB just from the antenna. Additional line-amps can drive even more.
- Works on RG6 Coaxial Cable - Run up to 200 feet of RG6 COAX cable without needing to add additional amplification.
- Multiple Receivers - The PRO 500 supports the use of multiple receivers, so you can have one antenna for all receivers inside your location.
- Weather Resistant - The PRO 500 is a heavy-duty antenna able to withstand 100mph winds, snow, and sun, unlike the standard Sirius or XM antennas.
- Consistent Signal - The power is regulated with dedicated circuitry, so you have a solid and consistent signal to your Sirius or XM receivers at all times (when aimed correctly).
- Universal Compatibility - The PRO 500 antenna is compatible with all Sirius and XM Radio receivers.
- 1 Year warranty through manufacturer.
- Model #: PRO-500
- Manufacturer: Pixel Technologies
- Weight: 4lbs
- (1) 12 dB amplified antenna
- (1) Pole mount bracket and attachment screws
- (1) 3 foot F-female to SMB plug adapter cable
Download Product Documentation, Installation Guides & Manuals