Introducing the latest and greatest SiriusXM Radio Motorcycle Kit. This is the smallest and lightest motorcycle kit on the market.
Now you can take SiriusXM Radio with you on the road. The kit works with all Sirius and XM Radio 5 volt receivers and includes a SiriusXM radio PowerConnect vehicle cradle, motorcycle handlebar mount, short cable antenna, and magnetic plate. For power options we include every type of power adapter available including a hardwired power supply. For audio we include a AUX cable to plug directly into an existing sound or headset system. The motorcycle handlebar mount comes off the back of the L-bracket for simple installation onto round handlebars. Plus for an added bonus we include a magnetic car antenna with a short cable that mounts on the L-bracket plate. This solution is designed to take up as little space on your motorcycle as possible yet provide quality and a secure mounting solution.
Want to make this a Bluetooth Kit? Just add the SXBTD1V1 SiriusXM Radio Bluetooth Dock to your order.
- Audiovox onyX, onyX EZ, onyX Plus, onyX EZR
- Audiovox Xpress, Xpress EZ, XpressR, XpressRC, XpressRCi
- SiriusXM Edge
- Sirius XM MiRGE
- TOUR with 360L
Product features include:
- RAM Mount Compatible - Have a RAM Mount? We have you covered. This kit includes a 25 MM RAM Mount Ball Adapter with the 4 screw amps pattern to connect to the dock included in this kit.
- Removable handlebar mount for secure and simple installation
- Pivoting swivel mount
- Hardwired power adapter that works with all 5 Volt Sirius and XM Radio receivers
- Magnetic antenna with a short cable so you don't have to wrap up a ton of wire
- For use on any motorcycle or bike with round handlebars
- PowerConnect Vehicle Cradle/Dock
- Handlebar Mount
- RAM Mount Ball Adapter (25 MM)
- AMPS Back Plate and Screws
- Magnetic SiriusXM Antenna
- Hardwired Power Adapter
- AUX cable
Download Product Documentation, Installation Guides & Manuals
Please Note: Receiver shown in images for demonstration purposes only. Receiver sold separately.