Introducing the SiriusXM™ CommanderTouch™ Satellite Radio receiver with in-dash mounting kit. This beautiful, full-color display receiver features pause and rewind capability, along with album art display on a compact display. This unit provides a factory grade installation with a modern look and high tech features. The CommanderTouch™ includes the complete flush mount kit, hardwired power harness, hardwired FM modulator, magnetic antenna and audio cable. This unit features a compact touchscreen controller with dimensions of 4.1" W x 1.7" H x .5" D.
- Automatically start songs from the beginning with TuneStart™.
- Compact touchscreen controller mounts directly to your dash, and the tuner hides discreetly behind the dash for a fully integrated look with no/minimal visible wires.
- View program and channel information on a full-color display featuring album art, channel logos and graphics
- Create your own music channel by blending your favorite channels with TuneMix™
- Did you miss that? Pause, rewind, and replay on your favorite channels for up to 30 minutes
- 90 Day Warranty through SiriusXM™ Radio.
- Model #: SXVCT1
- Manufacturer: SiriusXM™
- Dimensions: 4.1" W x 1.7" H x .5" D (controller)
- Weight: Approx. 2lbs
- Touchscreen Display Controller
- Vehicle Magnetic Antenna (22.5' cable with single right angle SMB connector)
- Flush Kit & Mounting Hardware
- Hideaway SiriusXM™ Tuner
- Power Harness (hardwired)
- FM Modulator FMDA25 (hardwired)
- AUX Audio Cable
- User Guide (English, Spanish)
Product Documentation, Installation Guides & Manuals
- SiriusXM™ CommanderTouch™ Rebate Offer (PDF)
- Quick Start Guide (v26)
- Quick Start Guide (v36)
- User Guide (v26)
- User Guide (v36)
- Mounting Template
- Software Update v36 Instructions
- Software Update v36 File (12MB)
- Warranty Information
Please Note - Remote Control
The CommanderTouch™ does have a sensor for a remote, but the 1st version of the software didn’t support a remote. The software update (v36) does support a remote (SiriusXM™ v2.0 Dock & Play Remote Control). The new software is available here and can be uploaded to the unit.