Pixel AFST-1 Multi-band Signal Separators are used indoors to separate the signals of an AM/FM and satellite radio antenna system from a single coaxial cable. These multi-band separators are great choices for use with products such as the PRO-600 satellite antenna and AFHD-4 AM/FM antenna.
- (1) AFST-1 AM/FM/Sirius-XM Signal Splitter
- (2) F-71 F-male to F-male couplers
- (1) 3 ft. F-female to SMB-plug adapter cable
- (2) 3 ft. F-male RG-59 cables
- (2) 20 dB attenuators
- (2) 10 dB attenuators
- (1) F-female to DIN adapter
- (1) Twin lead AM radio antenna adapter
Requires signal combiner (not included) to put AM/FM/Satellite on single cable
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The antenna is passive and that is what I wanted, The FM reception is good but AM has issues, Quad shield cable reception is better than dual shield cable. I plan to increase the height and hope this will improve the AM component.