Model SRSC-4: Four-Way Passive Satellite Radio Splitter Coupler Kit
This coupler is optimized for the SR-4 for use in configuring multi-port splitter networks. This splitter is power passing on all ports (in both directions) and is not recommended for use as a four-way independent splitter, as damage to the radios will result. It is designed only for use in combining other diode protected splitters (such as the SR-4) which are connected to the radios and prevent cross coupling of the DC bias voltages at the output of each radio.
This kit includes the splitter and four cables to permit operation from a single antenna of multiple SR-4 splitters connected to multiple (up to 16) satellite radios.
Please Note: This is NOT a splitter. It is a coupler. A coupler is used to join 2 seperate splitter kits off of the same line.
- Passive four-way coupler/signal splitter (1)
- 12 inch RG-6 cables (F-male to F-male) (4)
- Splitter Loss at 2.335 GHz:-12 dB max
- Will operate outdoors over a temperature range of:-40 degrees Celsius to +60 degrees Celsius
- Power:DC power passing, all ports, both directions
- Model #: SRSC4
- Manufacturer: Pixel
- Dimensions: 1.65" W x .97" L x .64" H
- Shipping Weight: 2 lbs.
Product Documentation, Installation Guides & Manuals
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.