- Listen to your XM Sportscaster on your boat with a complete marine solution
- This water-resistant marine stereo protects your radio from damaging water, salt water, salt fog, UV rays, and dust.
- Your stereo MUST have an Audio/Auxiliary Input port to connect the satellite radio. This can be in the form of red/white RCA inputs or a standard AUX input.
With the supplied Soft Case, your XM radio can play where you play, from the boat to the car or home, all with one affordable Sirius XM radio subscription. It is perfect for your boating adventures! Everyone enjoys some good entertainment, and not just in the form of boating, skiing, or swimming. With this Sportscaster Marine Kit, you don’t have to miss the big game, the latest news, or the top hits.
- The Sportscaster's full display remains visible through the front window allowing you to see the channel, artist and song title information
- Marine Grade XM Antenna
- The compact, all-weather XM Marine Antenna is designed for use with exposure to water, salt water, salt fog, UV rays, and dust
- A water-proof, floating Remote Control operates your radio while it's inside the housing
- The included 3.5mm Audio Cable lets you connect your XM radio directly to your boat's stereo system via an Audio/Auxiliary Input port.
- Model #: XMME-KIT001,RVK101-REC-R
- Manufacturer: SRS
- Weight: 4 lbs
- Water-resistant case stands up against wind and weather to keep your device safe
- XM marine antenna
- Water-resistant, floating remote control
- Audio cable
- Power cable
- XM Sportscaster receiver