The Voyager wireless transmitter sends FM audio signal from a Sirius or XM satellite radio receiver directly to your car's FM stereo. Unlike other low powered FM transmitters that can cut off the critical high and low frequency sounds, the FM Voyager preserves the maximum audio frequency range for the ultimate in-car listening experience. The FM Voyager also features last station memory and an auto-coiling stereo connecting wire, so you spend more time listening and less time tuning.
Simply plug the FM Voyager cord into your music player, plug the FM Voyager into the cigarette lighter outlet and your half-way there. Next select one of twelve available channels on the digital display, and then tune your vehicle's FM radio to the corresponding station and you are done.
- Superior frequency response for superior sound
- Works with nearly all Sirius and XM Satellite Radios, MP3, CD, MiniDisc, and any other music players with a headphone jack
- No batteries required. Cigarette lighter plug provides constant power from vehicle
- Simply plug in and select a channel
- Covers the entire FM broadcast range with 14 channels to choose from
- Remains stationary (in cigarette lighter socket) for minimum interference and maximum signal quality
- Retractable cord
- Two Year Limited Warranty
- Harmonic Distortion: Less than 1%
- Frequency Response: 30-15 kHz +/- 3 dB
- Channel Separation: Typical 40 dB
- Power: 12 Volts.