SiriusXM Radio Promotions and Programming - Click the image below to learn more.
Please Note: The Bluetooth Dock does NOT work with Polaris RIDE COMMAND®. If you have RIDE COMMAND® check out our Polaris RIDE COMMAND® SiriusXM Radio Direct Wire Kit.
Meet the new SiriusXM Radio Bluetooth UTV Bundle with Onyx EZR Receiver. Now you can listen to SiriusXM™ Radio in your UTV or off-road vehicle with this installation kit. The kit includes the Onyx EZR receiver, Bluetooth Dock, UTV Satellite Radio Antenna, Protective Case, and installation accessories needed to install into a Polaris RZR, Ranger, Can Am, or other off road utility vehicle
Bluetooth Dock Overview
The SXBTD1V1 is the only SiriusXM™ Radio Bluetooth™ PowerConnect Vehicle Dock on the market today.
- Dock and Play Bluetooth SiriusXM™ Radio Vehicle Dock (based on the XM second generation vehicle dock)
- Simple Bluetooth operation with a single button and two-color LED lights
- One touch Bluetooth pairing and on/off functions
- Compatible with all SiriusXM™ Radios and legacy XM hi-band Radios (Sirius Radios not compatible)
- Compatible with SiriusXM vehicle accessories such as Dash and Vent Mounts, PowerConnect Power, Adapter, Aux In Cable, and FM Direct Adapter
- Dock and Play Bluetooth SiriusXM Vehicle Dockbased on the XM second generation vehicle dock*
- Compatible with all Bluetooth 4.1 A2DP compliant Bluetooth vehicle stereos
- If you would like to use the Bluetooth cradle at home, just purchase our SiriusXM™ Radio PowerConnect home power adapter
OnyX EZR Receiver Overview
- View artist or show name, song or program title and content or channel information on an easy-to-read large high-resolution display
- Store up to 10 of your favorite channels for one touch access
- Create your own music channel that’s a blend of channels with TuneMix™
- Easily lock and unlock channels with mature content
- Browse what’s playing on other channels while listening to the current one
- One-Touch Jump™ to the previous channel to which you were listening
- Listen in multiple vehicles, at home, in the office or outdoors - all with just one subscription
- Hear SiriusXM™ through your existing vehicle stereo with easy, do-it-yourself installation
- Store and easily access FM presets to optimize PowerConnect™ performance
- Works on the XM network
SiriusXM Radio Outdoor UTV Antenna
- Designed for UTV - This antenna is designed to be installed on UTVs
- High Gain - Get the best signal quality possible, even in the dunes or woods
- Multiple Mounting Options - This package includes both a roof mount and roll bar mounting kit
- Small Design - The antenna is only 3 inches tall
- SiriusXM™ Approved - Test to SiriusXM specifications XM-TEC-3-0009-2-RD
- 360 Degree Coverage - No need to worry about losing signal when you are riding in the northern US & Canada
- Strong Cable - The antenna cable is coaxial RG-174 and is designed to handle bending
- Wind Rated - Wind rated and tested at over 100 mph
- Made is the USA - This antenna is made right here is the USA
- Quick Installation - Mounts easily to the dash or other flat surface
- Flexible Design - Move the mount in multiple directions so the driver or passenger can change channels
- Durable - The mount is made of high quality plastics and is designed to handle the rough riding of a UTV
- Quick Release - Everyone likes to clean their UTV so we designed the case to easily come off the mount so you can get it out of the way
- Protection From Elements - The weather-resistant protects the SiriusXM™ Radio receiver from the elements including water and dust
- Secure Lock - The case zips to lock the receiver into place and ensure it does not open while riding
- No Rattle - Foam spaces are provided to hold the receiver in place and provide extra stability
- Easy Pull and Go - Simply take the receiver out of the case when you are done and use it in your car, home, RV, Motorcycle, or boat
Package Bonus: This kit comes with 3 different power options our USB Power Adapter the 5V Direct Power Adapter and the SXDPIP1 PowerConnect Power Adapter giving you three different options to power the receiver.
- Onyx EZR SiriusXM™ Radio Receiver
- SiriusXM™ Bluetooth Cradle SXBTD1V1
- SiriusXM™ 5 Volt Hardwired Power Adapter
- USB Power Cable
- SXDPIP1 Cigarette Lighter Power Adapter
- Auxiliary Cable (optional)
- Handle-bar Clamp
- Adhesive Pads
- Mounting Screws and Accessories
- (1) Protective Case
- (1) SiriusXM™ UTV Antenna
- (1) UTV Mounting Kit with Roof and Pipe Mounts
- (1) Flexible Goose-neck Mount with Hardware
- (1) Power Cable
- (1) Audio Cable (AUX)
- Instructions and additional mounting hardware and accessories
Product Documentation, Installation Guides & Manuals
- Bluetooth Dock Quick Start Guide (PDF)
- SiriusXM™ Radio Onyx EZR User Guide
- SiriusXM™ Radio Onyx EZR Quick Start Guide
- SiriusXM™ Radio UTV Installation Manual
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Who should use this SiriusXM Bluetooth Vehicle Dock?
A: Customers who have a vehicle with a stereo/headunit which has Bluetooth capability but does NOT have an auxiliary input (AUX).
- If your vehicle stereo/headunit has an AUX input you don't need the Bluetooth Vehicle Dock. Use the AUX connection for the SiriusXM audio.
Q: Which vehicle stereos/headunits is the Bluetooth Vehicle Dock compatible with?
A: Most vehicle stereos/headunits with Bluetooth, model year 2016 and newer, are compatible, if they can support two simultaneous Bluetooth cellphone connections.
Important! Before purchasing the Bluetooth Vehicle Dock check that your vehicle stereo/headunit can do following:
- You can connect two different cellphones to your vehicle stereo/headunit at the same time, where one cellphone is connected to the vehicle stereo/headunit for the phone and the other cellphone is connected to the vehicle stereo/headunit as a media device.
- If your stereo/headunit can support two simultaneous Bluetooth cellphone connections as described above, then your stereo/headunit is compatible with the Bluetooth Vehicle Dock and your stereo/headunit will switch between the Bluetooth Vehicle Dock and your phone for calls.
- If your stereo/headunit cannot support two simultaneous Bluetooth cellphone connections as described above, then your stereo/headunit is probably not compatible with the Bluetooth Vehicle Dock. While you may be able to connect the Bluetooth Vehicle Dock to your stereo/headunit for the SiriusXM audio, you will not be able to make hands-free cellphone calls using the stereo/headunit while the Bluetooth Vehicle Dock is connected via Bluetooth for SiriusXM audio.
Q: What is included with the Bluetooth Vehicle Dock?
A: The Bluetooth Vehicle Dock only includes the Bluetooth Vehicle Dock and a Quick Start Guide.
- No SiriusXM radio or other accessories are included because you will use your current SiriusXM radio and accessories you already have, or you must purchase those separately.
Q: What do I need to use this Bluetooth Vehicle Dock?
A: A SiriusXM satellite radio with vehicle kit, which includes all of the following:
- XM satellite radio receiver such as models: Edge, Onyx, Onyx EZ, Onyx EZR, OnyX Plus, Xpress RCi
- Satellite Radio Antenna
- PowerConnect Power Adapter, USB Power Cable, or 5VHOMEPC AC Power Adapter
- Vent mount and dash mount with 4 screws or other mounting solution with the 4 screm AMPS patter or one of our mounting plates
Q: Does the Bluetooth Vehicle Dock work with the existing vent, dash, or windshield mount for my currently installed dock?
A: Yes, The Bluetooth Vehicle Dock uses the exact same mounting method as the SiriusConnect Vehicle Dock, and will work with the existing vent, dash, and windshield mounts that attach with 4 screws to your existing vehicle dock.
- The Bluetooth Vehicle Dock is NOT compatible with T-mount style vent and dash mounts.
- But you can purchase an adapter plate and screw pack that will allow your mount to connect to the bluetooth receiver.
Q: Which SiriusXM satellite radios is the Bluetooth Vehicle Dock compatible with?
A: The Bluetooth Dock is compatible with XM satellite radios that receive the XM high-band satellite signal. Examples are: Edge, Onyx, Onyx EZ, Onyx Plus, Onyx EZR, and Express RCi satellite radios.
- The Bluetooth Vehicle Dock is NOT compatible with the legacy Sirius branded satellite radios that receive the Sirius low-band satellite signal. Examples are: Starmate 8 and Stratus 7 satellite radios.
- The Bluetooth Dock is NOT compatible with the Sirius XM Mirge satellite radio.