No more Docking Cradles! The Roady BT is one of our easiest satellite radios to install in your motorcycle. Featuring a single wire connection between the Display and Intelligent Power Adapter, we’ve eliminated the vehicle dock making for quick installation so you can easily hide the display unit while not in use. We’ve combined our most advanced technology with exciting features to create the ultimate listening experience in your motorcycle. Roady BT features a large color display with easy to use navigation buttons; gives you the ability to pause, rewind and replay live radio; let’s you set song, artist and game alerts; and can even connect to your vehicle’s audio system via Bluetooth.
Roady BT Motorcycle Kit Features
- Bluetooth® Audio Capability to connect SiriusXM to your motorcycle audio system, Bluetooth speaker or headset.
- Neat and easy installation - a single wire connection from the Intelligent Power Adapter to the Display creates a clean installation.
- Single point installation with protective case We've included a complete mounting system with L-bracket to securely mount the case and antenna on your handlebars.
- 3 Mounting Options we have include a clap mount for standard handlebars, adjustable strap mount for large and square bars and a RAM adapter plate to mount to a 25mm RAM mount.
- Versatile audio connection options - connect SiriusXM™ audio to your car’s audio system via Bluetooth®1, AUX, or Direct FM Relay with the FMDA25.
- Pause, rewind, and replay live satellite radio at the push of a button.
- TuneStart™ automatically start songs from the beginning on your favorite channels.
- Get alerts when your favorite songs, artists, and sports teams play on another channel.
- Control screen brightness with convenient day and night settings.
- Single Wire Connection to the display (No More Docking Cradle)
- 20 Channel Presets to save your favorite channels.
- Day/Night Settings easily switch between day and night brightness.
Single Mounting Point
Our unique Single Point Mounting System allows you to install the display controller, case and antenna on one point on the motorcycle for a clean installation.
The motorcycle kit comes packaged with everything you need to connect to an existing sound system, power speaker, Bluetooth system or headset.
- Roady BT Display
- Intelligent Power Adapter
- Display Cable
- Handlebar Clamp Mount
- Adjustable Strap Mount
- RAM Ball Mount Adapter Plate (25mm)
- Protective Case
- Metal L-bracket
- AMPS Dual Notch Adapter Plate
- Magnetic SiriusXM Antenna
- Auxiliary Cable
- Power Requirements: 9-16 V DC,500 mA (max)
- Operating Temperature: -4°F to +140°F (-20°C to +60°C)
- Audio Output: 1.0 Vrms (max)
SiriusXM Roady BT Display:
- Dimensions: 5.0 in (width) x 2.7 in (height) x 0.64 in (depth) / 128 mm (width) x 68 mm (height) x 16.35 mm (depth)
- Weight: 4.1 oz (117 g)
Intelligent Power Adapter:
- Audio Connector: 1/8 in (3.5 mm) female
- Antenna Connector: SMB male
- FM Connector: 3/32 in (2.5 mm) female
- Dimensions: 3.7 in (width) x 2.1 in (height) x 1.2 in (depth) / 94 mm (width) x 54 mm (height) x 31 mm (depth)
- Weight: 1.9 oz (57 g)
- Type: SiriusXM Magnetic Mount
- Connector: SMB female, right angle
- Cable Length: Approximately 23 ft (7.0 m)
- Connectors: USB Micro-B male to male
- Cable Length: Approximately 6 ft (1.8 m)
Aux Audio Cable:
- Connectors: 1/8 in (3.5 mm) stereo male to 1/8 in (3.5 mm) stereo male
- Cable Length: Approximately 4 ft (1.2 m
Product Documentation, Installation Guides & Manuals
- Roady BT Motorcycle Kit Installation Instructions(PDF)
- Roady BT Quick Start Guide (PDF)
- SiriusXM Roady BT User Guide (PDF)
- Roady BT Online User Guide (Flipbook)
- Roady BT FAQs (Knowledge Base Article)
Special Offers and Promotions
SiriusXM Programming and Channel Guide
IMPORTANT! The Tuner is built into the cigarette lighter power adapter which means the subscription follows the cigarette lighter power adapter (NOT the display). If you want to move the unit from vehicle to vehicle you must also move the cigarette lighter power adapter.
*Requires motorcycle audio system, Bluetooth speaker or headset to support Bluetooth streaming audio. FM direct connection requires an FMDA25 adapter, sold separately.
**Access to Alerts depends on subscription plan.