This is a complete kit allowing you to use RG6 COAX cable to extend any Sirius or XM Radio antenna for longer cable runs. One connector is used to convert the antenna connection (SMB Jack) into RG6 and the other connector is used to convert back to SMB to plug into the antenna port on the receiver. This is perfect for professional grade SiriusXM Satellite Radio installations. For cable runs of over 70 total feet--including the antenna cable--you will need a satellite radio inline amplifier.
- Easily Extend Your Antenna Length
- Can be used with RG6 COAX Cable to extend satellite radio antennas to desired lengths
- Hassle-Free Installation
- Simply plug in the RG6 converter on one end, and the SMB converter on the other end and you are all set
- Model #: RGCOKTM
- Weight: 3 ounces
- (1) SMBRG SMB to RG6 Converter Connector
- (1) FCJACK RG6 to SMB Converter Connector
- Works with all Sirius and XM Radio Receivers and cradles.
Please Note: The SMB plug does not fit into the antenna port on most Sirius and XM Radio boomboxes. If you have a SiriusXM Boombox (speaker dock) we recommend the PLSMB-F cable.