SiriusXM Radio Promotions and Programming - Click the image below to learn more.
Introducing the new and improved SiriusXM™ onyX Plus Satellite Radio. This beautiful full-color display features pause and rewind capability along with album art display. This unit replaces the Xpress RCi and Edge receivers as the top-of-the-line SiriusXM™ Satellite Radio unit. With more features than there is room to list, this is THE satellite radio to have.
- View program and channel information on a full color display featuring album art, channel logos and graphics.
- 20+ channels of additional music, sports, entertainment and SiriusXM™ Latino, a collection of Spanish language channels with the included SiriusXM™ Xtra Channels.
- Take your SiriusXM™ receiver with you anywhere your car goes for a crisp, clear, great sound.
- TuneStart™ - Never again tune in to the middle of a song. Start songs from the beginning with TuneStart
- TuneMix™ - Create your own music channel by blending your favorite channels with TuneMix
- TuneScan™ - Scan and select songs that have already played on your Smart Favorite music channels with TuneScan
- Pause, Rewind, and Replay - Did you miss that? Pause, rewind, and replay live radio for up to 30 minutes
- Sports Fans Paradise - Never miss a game or score again with game and score alerts, and sports ticker
- 20 Channel Preset - Store up to 20 of your favorite channels for one-touch access
- One-Touch Jump - Jump back to the previous channel with One-Touch Jump
- Clear Color Display - The XM onyX features large crisp display showing important information such as Artist Name, Station Name, and Album Art
- Plug-n-Play - The onyX Plus is compatible with a large variety of XM accessories and kits
- Warranty - 90 Day Warranty through SiriusXM™ Radio
- XADV2 SiriusXM™ Universal Vehicle Kit
- XADH1 SiriusXM™ Universal Home Kit
- SXSD2 Universal Portable Boombox
- SiriusXM™ Motorcycle Kit
- SiriusXM™ Marine Kit
- Model #: SXPL1-REC
- Manufacturer: SiriusXM™ Radio
- Weight: 2 lbs
Product Documentation, Installation Guides & Manuals