This low profile SiriusXM™ Radio truck antenna provides truckers and RV owners with a much better alternative to the standard car antenna. This antenna not only provides a better signal, but is much more durable and designed to be used all the time and withstand the abuse that large amounts of driving does to an antenna.
This antenna is designed to be installed on the mirrors long-haul trucks and RV's, to provide the best of reception. For best performance, the black antenna housing at the top of the mast should be installed above any other truck parts for an unobstructed view of the sky in all directions with a clearance of 20 degrees. This antenna is designed for single antenna lead SIRIUS and XM Satellite Radio receivers.
- Works with both Sirius and XM Radio receivers
- Solid NMO mount
- Fully shielded for reduced signal loss
- Adjustable Elevation
- Frequency: 2332.5 to 2345.0 Mhz
- Satellite Gain: 5 dBix
- Typical Terrestrial Gain: -1dBic
- Typical Noise Figure: 1.0 dB Max.
- Operating Temperature: -40 F to 220 F
- Supply Voltage: 4.7V Typical (from XM Receiver)
- Current Consumption: 45mA Typical/55mA Max.
- Gold plated connector with PTFE insulator
- All Sirius and XM Radio Receivers with a single SMB antenna connection
- Model #: Tram 7732
- Manufacturer: Tram-Browning, Inc.
- Dimensions: 2.5" L X 2" W X 4" H
- Weight: 2.0 lb
- Stainless Steel Mirror Mount & Hardware
- Hermetically Sealed Antenna
- Gold Plated Right Angle SMB Female Connector (plugs into your XM Car Cradle)
- 17-ft super thick premium RG174 Coax. Cable