SiriusXM Radio Promotions and Programming - Click the image below to learn more.
Introducing the only SiriusXM Radio Installation Kit with OnyX EZR SiriusXM Receiver Designed for UTV and Side-by-Side Off-road vehicles.
The PXUTVKT kit provides for a clean and simple installation of a Sirius or XM Radio dock-and-play receiver into a UTV or SidexSide vehicle.
- Connect SiriusXM Radio to an existing sound system or aftermarket stereo on any Side-by-Side vehicle
- Seamlessly integrates with a Polaris RIDE COMMAND® system using the supplied direct wire installation kit
Package Bonus: This kit comes with 3 different power options our USB Power Adapter the 5V Direct Power Adapter and the SXDPIP1 PowerConnect Power Adapter giving you three different options to power the receiver.
SiriusXM Radio Antenna Options
With this kit you can chose between 2 different antenna options.
- The first option is the Magnetic Vehicle Antenna with 22 feel of cable attached to the antenna. This antenna is a low profile magnetic antenna that can go on the roof of the vehicle.
- The second option is our UTV antenna which provides more coverage but is required to be installed flush on the roof or on a pipe on the roll cage.
Please Note: You must select either option above before adding the installation kit to the cart. It is also important to note that both antennas will get full SiriusXM signal but if you don't have a metal roof then we recommend to purchase the UTV post antenna.
Special Features of the OnyX Plus Receiver
- TuneStart™ - Never again tune in to the middle of a song. Start songs from the beginning with TuneStart
- TuneMix™ - Create your own music channel by blending your favorite channels with TuneMix
- TuneScan™ - Scan and select songs that have already played on your Smart Favorite music channels with TuneScan
- Pause, Rewind, and Replay - Did you miss that? Pause, rewind, and replay live radio for up to 30 minutes
- Sports Fans Paradise - Never miss a game or score again with game and score alerts, and sports ticker
- 20 Channel Preset - Store up to 20 of your favorite channels for one-touch access
- One-Touch Jump - Jump back to the previous channel with One-Touch Jump
- Clear Color Display - The XM onyX features large crisp display showing important information such as Artist Name, Station Name, and Album Art
- Plug-n-Play - The onyX Plus is compatible with a large variety of XM accessories and kits
- Warranty - 90 Day Warranty through SiriusXM™ Radio
SiriusXM Radio Outdoor UTV Antenna
- Designed for UTV - This antenna is designed to be installed on UTVs
- High Gain - Get the best signal quality possible, even in the dunes or woods
- Multiple Mounting Options - This package includes both a roof mount and roll bar mounting kit
- Small Design - The antenna is only 3 inches tall
- SiriusXM™ Approved - Test to SiriusXM specifications XM-TEC-3-0009-2-RD
- 360 Degree Coverage - No need to worry about losing signal when you are riding in the northern US & Canada
- Strong Cable - The antenna cable is coaxial RG-174 and is designed to handle bending
- Wind Rated - Wind rated and tested at over 100 mph
- Made is the USA - This antenna is made right here is the USA
- Protection From Elements - The weather-resistant protects the SiriusXM™ Radio receiver from the elements including water and dust
- Secure Lock - The case zips to lock the receiver into place and ensure it does not open while riding
- No Rattle - Foam spaces are provided to hold the receiver in place and provide extra stability
- Easy Pull and Go - Simply take the receiver out of the case when you are done and use it in your car, home, RV, Motorcycle, or boat
When it comes to mounting the receiver there are a couple of different option. Included in the kit is a protective case that keeps the receiver safe from the elements. If your vehicle has a dry box you can place the receiver inside the case and run the wires to the dry box. This type of installation will keep the receiver nice and clean but you wont be able to change the channel easily. Another option is to mount the case on the multi-angle mount that is included in the kit. This mount can be placed on the dash or other flat surface of the vehicle. The protective case has a clear plastic screen so it is easy to press buttons to change channels. A third option is to use the supplied parts to mount the receiver directly to the multi-angle mount without the protective case. If you are not taking the vehicle off-road and don't have a lot of dust, dirt and water then this could be the right option for you.
- (1) OnyX Plus SiriusXM Radio Receiver
- (1) Protective Zipper Case
- (1) SiriusXM™ UTV Antenna or SiriusXM Magnetic Antenna
- (1) SXVD1 Vehicle Dock
- (1) USB Power Cable
- (1) Hardwire Power Adapter
- (1) SXDPIP1 Cigarette Lighter Power Adapter
- (1) Polaris Ride Command® Antenna Adapter
- (1) FMDA25 Direct Audio Adapter
- (1) Multi-Angle Mount
- (1) AMPs to Dual T-Notch Adapter Plate with Screws
- Instructions and additional mounting hardware and accessories
Product Documentation, Installation Guides & Manuals
- SIRIUS XM OnyX Plus Quick Start Guide (PDF)
- SIRIUS XM OnyX Plus User Guide (PDF)
- SiriusXM™ Radio Polaris RIDE COMMAND® Kit Installation Manual (PDF)
- RZR Turbo S Sample Installation
Please Note: This kit now includes the AM/FM antenna adapter for 2020 RideCommand® units.