With this kit you can connect two receivers to one SiriusXM Radio antenna. The kit is perfectly designed to work with SiriusXM Radio Marine Systems that utilize the SXV300V1 Tuner and the a chartplotter from brands such as B&G, Furuno, Lowrance, Raymarine, and Simrad. One cable from the splitter will connect to the antenna port on the SXV300V1 tuner and one cable will connect to the antenna port on the marine chartplotter.
As a bonus if you need to complete an installation that requires longer cable runs you can add RG6 COAX cable to the splitter system and extend the length of each leg of the run an additional 125 feet. The kit also includes (2) 3 foot length whip cable with SMB plugs to make it easier to work the cable to the antenna ports.
- Connect One Antenna to Two SiriusXM Radio Receivers
- Designed to Work Specifically With Sirius, XM, and SiriusXM Radio Receivers
- Indoor/Outdoor Use
- Model #: SXM-ANT-SPLIT
- Manufacturer: Pixel Technologies
- Weight: 1 lb 6.40oz
- (1) Amplified Splitter
- (3) SMB to F-male Connectors
- (2) F-female RG6 to SMB Plug Whip Cables
- (2) Mounting Screws
Download Product Documentation, Installation Guides & Manuals