The first SiriusConnect home satellite radio tuner designed for the custom installer market.
- This home radio system is compatible with AV receivers.
- Controls are easy and user-friendly, offering both digital and analog versions.
- Adding SiriusXM to your home means satellite radio can be heard both indoors and outdoors.
Add Sirius to any Sirius-Ready home audio and radio system and control your favorite programming through your audio system with a rack-mountable tuner that includes the Sirius 8-pin DIN, RS232 and wired IR control options for compatibility with virtually any control system.
- Compatible with AV Receivers
- The SCH1 is compatible with Sirius Ready AV receivers, radios and multi-room audio systems from leading manufacturers. (Note that the SCH1P2 kit is required for systems using an RS232 interface.)
- Compact Design
- Compact size seamlessly integrates into any home audio system. Half-rackmount enclosure (with hardware for mounting one or two tuners)
- Audio Outputs
- Analog and digital audio outputs Analog and digital audio outputs
- Display Indicator
- Display indicator for power and signal status
- Signal Distribution
- Compatible with Sirius RG6 coax cable signal distribution systems
- Sirius Ready Compatible
- Connects to any Sirius-Ready home audio component
- Professional Installation Compatible
- Available professional install kits for compatibility with multi-room audio systems and other RS232 applications
- Outdoor Antenna
- Includes outdoor antenna with F connector for RG6 cable
- Model #: SCH2P
- Manufacturer: SiriusXM
- Dimensions: N/A
- Weight: 1.5 lbs
- The SCH2P works with the following receivers: ONKYO, DENON, Integra, AMX, Crestron, SONY, Pioneer, RCA,
Phillips, Rotel, NetStreams, Xantech, RadioShack, ColoradoNet, Yamaha
- Sirius SCH2P Home Pro Tuner
- Weatherproof Indoor/Outdoor Antenna with 21-foot cable
- AC Adapter
- 8-Pin DIN Cable
- Audio Cable
Download Product Documentation, Installation Guides & Manuals
RS 232 Control
- Driver modules are available for most control systems, including AMX, Crestron, and NetStreams. The protocol can also be provided to approved integrators for custom development. You can request a protocol licensing agreement by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that implementation of the RS232 control protocol requires two-way communication with the host controller.