SiriusXM Radio Promotions and Programming - Click the image below to learn more.
Please Note: The Bluetooth Dock does NOT work with Ford Sync and Ford factory installed radios.
Onyx EZR SiriusXM Receiver Marine Kit with Bluetooth Docking Cradle!
If you are budget conscience and want to get SiriusXM on your boat using Bluetooth then this is the bundle for you. We have packaged the Onyx EZR SiriusXM Radio receiver with the Bluetooth Dock and Marine Install Kit so you can listen to SiriusXM on the water. The Onyx EZR offers a great SiriusXM experience as a Dock and Play Receiver and the Bluetooth Dock allows for simple installation to any 4.1 A2DP compliant Bluetooth vehicle stereo.
The SXBTD1V1 is the only SiriusXM™ Radio Bluetooth™ PowerConnect Dock on the market today. It works with the Edge, onyX, onyX EZ, onyX Plus, onyX EZR, onyXRCi, XpressRC, and XpressR receivers. Please make sure you have one of these receivers before ordering this cradle. With this vehicle dock you no longer need to connect a wire to your stereo.
Also, if you would like to use this cradle at home, just purchase our SiriusXM™ Radio PowerConnect home power adapter.
Bluetooth Dock Overview
- Dock and Play Bluetooth SiriusXM™ Radio Vehicle Dock (based on the XM second generation vehicle dock)
- Simple Bluetooth operation with a single button and two-color LED lights
- One touch Bluetooth pairing and on/off functions
- Compatible with all SiriusXM™ Radios and legacy XM hi-band Radios (Sirius Radios not compatible)
- Compatible with SiriusXM vehicle accessories such as Dash and Vent Mounts, PowerConnect Power, Adapter, Aux In Cable, and FM Direct Adapter
- Dock and Play Bluetooth SiriusXM Vehicle Dock based on the XM second generation vehicle dock*
- Compatible with all Bluetooth 4.1 A2DP compliant Bluetooth vehicle stereos
Onyx EZR Receiver Overview
- View artist or show name, song or program title and content or channel information on an easy-to-read large high-resolution display
- Store up to 10 of your favorite channels for one touch access
- Create your own music channel that’s a blend of channels with TuneMix™
- Easily lock and unlock channels with mature content
- Browse what’s playing on other channels while listening to the current one
- One-Touch Jump™ to the previous channel to which you were listening
- Listen in multiple vehicles, at home, in the office or outdoors - all with just one subscription
- Hear SiriusXM™ through your existing vehicle stereo with easy, do-it-yourself installation
- Store and easily access FM presets to optimize PowerConnect™ performance
- Works on the XM network
- Works with Universal Kits - Universal Plug & Play connector for new XM accessories
- Plug-n-Play - The onyX is compatible with a large variety of XM accessories and kits. You can add a boombox or home kit to your order and truly listen to XM anywhere.
SirisuXM™ Marine Antenna Overview
The XMM4 is a high gain SiriusXM™ Radio marine antenna designed to handle the harsh environment of both salt and fresh water boating. The antenna is ground plane independent and can be mounted in a variety of locations on a boat or ship. It features a waterproof and corrosion resistant housing and comes with 30 foot reinforced marine grade antenna cable.
- Waterproof - No need to worry about water damage to your antenna thanks to the incredible durability of this XMM4
- Multiple Mounting Options - This antenna is designed to be mounted on a variety of locations specific to marine watercraft and still receive a clear signal
- Extended Cable Length - The XMM4 comes with a 30 foot cable allowing you to mount your antenna a good distance away from your receiver for optimum reception
- XM APPROVED - Per specification XM-TEC-3-0009-2-RD
Package Bonus: This kit comes with 3 different power options our USB Power Adapter the 5V Direct Power Adapter and the SXDPIP1 PowerConnect Power Adapter giving you three different options to power the receiver.
- Onyx EZR SiriusXM™ Radio Receiver
- SiriusM™ Bluetooth Cradle SXBTD1V1
- SiriusXM™ 5 Volt Hardwired Power Adapter
- USB Power Cable
- SXDPIP1 Cigarette Lighter Power Adapter
- Auxiliary Cable (optional)
- SiriusXM™ Radio Marine Antenna with 30 feet of cable and SMB connector
- Adjustable Mounting base
- (1) Protective Case with Mount
- Instructions and additional mounting hardware and accessories
- SiriusXM™ Radio onyX EZR User Guide
- SiriusXM™ Radio onyX EZR Quick Start Guide
- XMM4 Marine Antenna Product Manual (PDF)
- Bluetooth Dock Quick Start Guide (PDF)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Who should use this SiriusXM Bluetooth Vehicle Dock?
A: Customers who have a vehicle with a stereo/headunit which has Bluetooth capability but does NOT have an auxiliary input (AUX).
- If your vehicle stereo/headunit has an AUX input you don't need the Bluetooth Vehicle Dock. Use the AUX connection for the SiriusXM audio.
Q: Which vehicle stereos/headunits is the Bluetooth Vehicle Dock compatible with?
A: Most vehicle stereos/headunits with Bluetooth, model year 2016 and newer, are compatible, if they can support two simultaneous Bluetooth cellphone connections.
Important! Before purchasing the Bluetooth Vehicle Dock check that your vehicle stereo/headunit can do following:
- You can connect two different cellphones to your vehicle stereo/headunit at the same time, where one cellphone is connected to the vehicle stereo/headunit for the phone and the other cellphone is connected to the vehicle stereo/headunit as a media device.
- If your stereo/headunit can support two simultaneous Bluetooth cellphone connections as described above, then your stereo/headunit is compatible with the Bluetooth Vehicle Dock and your stereo/headunit will switch between the Bluetooth Vehicle Dock and your phone for calls.
- If your stereo/headunit cannot support two simultaneous Bluetooth cellphone connections as described above, then your stereo/headunit is probably not compatible with the Bluetooth Vehicle Dock. While you may be able to connect the Bluetooth Vehicle Dock to your stereo/headunit for the SiriusXM audio, you will not be able to make hands-free cellphone calls using the stereo/headunit while the Bluetooth Vehicle Dock is connected via Bluetooth for SiriusXM audio.
Q: What is included with the Bluetooth Vehicle Dock?
A: The Bluetooth Vehicle Dock only includes the Bluetooth Vehicle Dock and a Quick Start Guide.
- No SiriusXM radio or other accessories are included because you will use your current SiriusXM radio and accessories you already have, or you must purchase those separately.
Q: What do I need to use this Bluetooth Vehicle Dock?
A: A SiriusXM satellite radio with vehicle kit, which includes all of the following:
- XM satellite radio receiver such as models: Edge, Onyx, Onyx EZ, Onyx EZR, OnyX Plus, Xpress RCi
- Satellite Radio Antenna
- PowerConnect Power Adapter, USB Power Cable, or 5VHOMEPC AC Power Adapter
- Vent mount and dash mount with 4 screws or other mounting solution with the 4 screm AMPS patter or one of our mounting plates
Q: Does the Bluetooth Vehicle Dock work with the existing vent, dash, or windshield mount for my currently installed dock?
A: Yes, The Bluetooth Vehicle Dock uses the exact same mounting method as the SiriusConnect Vehicle Dock, and will work with the existing vent, dash, and windshield mounts that attach with 4 screws to your existing vehicle dock.
- The Bluetooth Vehicle Dock is NOT compatible with T-mount style vent and dash mounts.
- But you can purchase an adapter plate and screw pack that will allow your mount to connect to the Bluetooth dock.
Q: Which SiriusXM satellite radios is the Bluetooth Vehicle Dock compatible with?
A: The Bluetooth Dock is compatible with XM satellite radios that receive the XM high-band satellite signal. Examples are: Edge, Onyx, Onyx EZ, Onyx Plus, Onyx EZR, and Express RCi satellite radios.
- The Bluetooth Vehicle Dock is NOT compatible with the legacy Sirius branded satellite radios that receive the Sirius low-band satellite signal. Examples are: Starmate 8 and Stratus 7 satellite radios.
- The Bluetooth Dock is NOT compatible with the Sirius XM Mirge satellite radio.