The New Satellite Radio RV and Truck Antenna is Here!
You asked for it so we built it. Now you can install a SiriusXM Radio antenna flush to any surface without needing to run wires along the outside of the vehicle. Our flush mount antenna offers a one-of-a-kind installation experience with an adjustable post centering the antenna.
Here's how it works:
- Locate the desired area to mount the antenna. Be sure to select an area with a clear view of the southern sky and that won't get blocked when the vehicle turns.
- Drill a small hole in the surface.
- Remove the antenna base assembly
- Insert the rubber base onto the bottom of the antenna cone. The post will be sticking out the bottom of the antenna.
- Insert the antenna base and post down thru the hole.
- Once thru the hole place the plastic washer on the post. Then the metal washer and finally the nut.
- Tighten the nut to the tension required. You may want to add some low grade Loctite to the nut/post to keep the nut from loosening.
- Lastly connect the antenna extension to the SMA connector and the other end to your SiriusXM Radio receiver.
This antenna has the latest in SiriusXM technology:
- Filters out wifi and 4G LTE cellular signals which interfere with SiriusXM signals
- This antenna works with all Sirius and XM Radio Platform Receivers
- Specifically designed to endure the strong winds
- Simple installation
- New cone design with reinforced slots to give the cone more strength
- Stronger amplifier to pull in signals under trees
- Improved cable seal and cable support
- New watertight construction
- Stronger more robust low loss cable
- Meets the new specifications for SiriusXM Radio antenna reception
The wait was worth it in our opinion.
Listen loud and often....