SiriusXM Radio Promotions and Programming - Click the image below to learn more.
This marine kit is compatible with 5 volt Sirius and XM Radio receivers, and allows for a simple installation on almost any boat. If you're looking to get satellite radio on your boat, this is the kit for you.
- Ultimate Protection - Great Visibility - The XM radio's full display remains visible through the front window allowing you to see the channel, artist and song title information while providing protection from the corrosion of salt water and the elements.
- Durable Mounting Bracket - A heavy-duty, adjustable mounting bracket secures the housing, and the stainless steel mounting hardware resists rust and corrosion
- Marine Grade XM Antenna - The compact, all-weather XM Marine Antenna is designed for use with exposure to water, salt water, salt fog, UV rays, and dust, and the 25' cable allows placement flexibility
- Direct Audio Connection - The included 3.5mm Audio Cable lets you connect your XM radio directly to your boat's stereo system via an Audio/Auxiliary Input port (if equipped)
- Audiovox onyX, onyX EZ, onyX Plus, onyX EZR
- Audiovox Xpress, Xpress EZ, XpressR, XpressRC, XpressRCi
- SiriusXM Edge
- Sirius XM MiRGE
- TOUR with 360L
This kit includes the XDPIV2 cradle which makes these receivers NOT compatible
- Delphi SKYFI3
- Delphi Roady XT (FM Frequency menu does not work)
- Sirius Sportster 5, Sportster 6
- Sirius Starmate 3, Starmate 4, Starmate 5, Starmate 6, Starmate 7, Starmate 8
- Sirius Stiletto 10, Stiletto 100, Stiletto 2
- Sirius Stratus 4, Stratus 5, Stratus 6, Stratus 7
- Sirius Stratus SV3
- Model #: WZHJ6
- Manufacturer: SiriusXM™ Radio / Satellite Radio Superstore
- Weight: 4 lbs