The PRO500 is the first commercial grade weather proof SiriusXM Satellite Radio antenna with built in low noise filter and high selectivity interference filter. With this antenna the XM Radio signal is captured from the satellites without interference from other signal sources. The XMPRO500 is the perfect antenna for commercial and residential installations that require no signal loss. Includes the parts for mounting the antenna on a pole or on the wall.
* Please note that Satellite Radio Superstore will provide you with a complimentary 25 foot RG-6 cable with pre-made fittings if selected from the above drop-down menu. If you do not choose a length no RG-6 cable will be included in your package. You must also have an XM tuner and subscription to XM Satellite Radio to receive XM programming.
*The Pro 500 also works for Sirius satellite radio home and commercial use.
- Signal Filtration
- The PRO500 is the first commercial grade weather proof XM Satellite Radio antenna with built in low noise filter and high selectivity interference filter.
- Strongest Amplification
- The PRO-500 has the strongest line amplification and boosts 12db just from the antenna. Addiional line-amps can drive even more.
- Multiple Receivers
- The PRO500 supports the use of multiple receivers so you can have 1 antenna for every receiver inside your location.
- Weather Resistant
- The PRO500 is a heavy-duty antenna able to withstand 100mp/h winds, snow, and sun unlike the standard XM antennas.
- Consistant Signal
- The power is regulated with dedicated circutry so you have a solid and consistant signal to your XM receivers at all times (when aimed correctly)
- Supports SIRIUS, Best Of, and Standard Subscriptions
- The PRO-500 is compatible with every package option for XM or SIRIUS.
- 1 Year warranty through manufacturer.
- Model #: PRO-500
- Manufacturer: Pixel
- Weight: 4lbs
- (1) 12 dB amplified antenna
- (1) Pole mount bracket and attachment screws
- (1) 3 foot F-female to SMB plug adapter cable
Download Product Documentation, Installation Guides & Manuals