This amplified splitter is optimized for use with all satellite radio systems and allows you to take a single antenna and provide reception to 4 different receivers. It includes the adapters, cables and accessories to permit operation of multiple (up to four) satellite radios from a single antenna.
- Universally Compatible
- This 4-way splitter kit is compatible with every single-lead XM or SIRIUS Satellite Radio receiver and equipment package.
- Complete Kit
- This kit comes with everything you'll need to split your existing antenna into 4 outputs. This includes all adapter cables and equipment. You just supply the Coax cable.
- Supports Output Extensions
- The splitter has 8 dB of excess gain to permit output extensions of up to 70 feet. If cable extensions greater than 70 feet are desired, we recommend using Model SBA-1line extension amplifier(s) with the splitter. One amplifier (for example) placed at the input of the splitter will permit total cable lengths of up to 200 feet from each individual output port to the radios.
- This splitter can also be cascaded with Model SRSC-2 and Model SRSC-4 couplers to form 8-way and 16-Way splitter networks without the need for external power inserters.
- No Output Termination Needed
- Unused output ports do not have to be terminated for proper operation.
- Model #: SRCS4WSK
- Manufacturer: Satellite Radio Superstore
- Dimensions: 3.0" W x 0.86" H x 1.83" D
- Weight: 3lbs
- 4-Way Splitter
- Splitter Gain at 2.335 GHz (4.5 VDC): 8 dB
- Max noise figure: 3 dB
- Max input signal:-10 dBm (with supplied db attenuator @ 4.5 VDC
- Will operate outdoors:Yes, from -40 degrees Celsius to + 60 degrees Celsius
- Current consumption: 40-100 milliamps
- DC power passing: All ports diode protected
- DC voltage drop (output to input): 0.5V DC typical
- (1) Amplified Splitter
- (4) F-female to SMB-plug cable (3 feet)
- (4) F-71 F-male to F-male coupler
- (2) Mounting Screws